LeFromage's Arrangements (Updated 6/22)

Started by LeFromage, May 30, 2008, 03:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeFromage

Hello everyone! This is my first post on NinSheetMusic, so please forgive me if I break some few general formatting rules or followings.

Anyways, I would like to use this post to submit and share my arrangements. I have never arranged before, so PLEASE give criticism! I don't care if it's something like, "The first eight note on measure 23 should be lowered one half step". I just want to improve, but I need the help of others' criticism and comments to help me.

Arrangement Up For Submission

Completed Arrangements, but Not Submitted Yet

Accepted Arrangements

[SNES] Kirby Super Star - "Cavios" - LeFromage http://www.mediafire.com/?x1vxbkkxkvm (Thank you for accepting my first arrangement! And thank you to HugoMeister for fixing the noteheads!)

Works in Progress

[SNES] Kirby Super Star - "Aqualiss" - LeFromage (no link as of yet)
Switch to solar power- we will have 5 billion years worth of energy, until the sun blows up... Then we will all be dead.

Nintendude73

Could someone please help him with this?  It's a great arrangement, it just needs what he requested done.  Thanks to whoever does it!

HugoMeister

Sure, why not. :P

Clicky

Ok, I changed the noteheads, but I don't know how to make it stop playing those notes. Anyone else know how to do that?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Nintendude73

I'll take it as is for now.  If someone can figure out how to change the notes so they don't actually play, I'll replace the file.  Thanks Hugo!