News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - "Character Abilities" by mariolegofan

Started by Zeta, October 16, 2014, 02:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Character Abilities
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: mariolegofan

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Bloop

The key signature in bars 35-42 should be F, as the tonic is also F (like the first part of the song). For the rest, it's fine :p

Sebastian

Quote from: Bloop on October 21, 2014, 10:38:24 AMThe key signature in bars 35-42 should be F, as the tonic is also F (like the first part of the song). For the rest, it's fine :p
Sure? I did look over this one with Olimar on Tinychat...

Bloop

I'm pretty sure, it's even playing the same theme from the first few bars.

Sebastian

Olimar12345

I don't remember this one, even though a copy of it is on my hard drive... o_0 But yes, a key change to F major seems appropriate.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Sebastian

Would you mind changing that key for me Olimar? Fricken' Finale Notepad won't let me change it  >:(

The Deku Trombonist

I'd suggest going over this one again, very carefully. There are little wrong notes around the place which you might pick up.

And 'Composition' is spelled incorrectly on the sheet.

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on November 07, 2014, 12:32:53 AMI'd suggest going over this one again, very carefully. There are little wrong notes around the place which you might pick up.

And 'Composition' is spelled incorrectly on the sheet.
Um......ok?

Olimar12345

Subtitle is also incorrect. I'll see if I can go through this one more when I get to a computer.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 07, 2014, 07:14:55 AMSubtitle is also incorrect. I'll see if I can go through this one more when I get to a computer.
I'd change the problems if I could :P
Keep me posted :)

Olimar12345

Previous errors:
-misspelled "Composition"
-Incorrect subtitle (No "2")
-Key signature needs to be F major at 35

New stuff:
-The Bb in the RH in measures 2, 6, 10, 14, and 36 should be a B natural.
-Add staccatos to the LH quarter notes in measures 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 36, 38, 40, and 42.

will do more later

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 07, 2014, 01:03:17 PMPrevious errors:
-misspelled "Composition"
-Incorrect subtitle (No "2")
-Key signature needs to be F major at 35

New stuff:
-The Bb in the RH in measures 2, 6, 10, 14, and 36 should be a B natural.
-Add staccatos to the LH quarter notes in measures 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 36, 38, 40, and 42.

will do more later
Fixed everything except the key change which notepad won't let me do. Could you do it please?