Arranger: Don Valentino

DonValentino

I love this new system! Congrats Deku! :J

Yugi

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DonValentino

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 15, 2014, 07:55:32 AMI love this game! We should do like the whole soundtrack!

Shovel Knight for the next Arrangement Project!!

Well I don't know if the whole soundtrack, but I'd like to do some more from it. Some interesting tunes in there. :J

The Deku Trombonist

Ugh, I hate doing these things in tiny bursts. Anyway:

Check the chord at the end of bar 2.

RH of bar 16 could be in one layer for improved readability. There's nothing overlapping

Bar 35: that second beat stretch in the RH is a bit crazy at that tempo

DonValentino

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on October 24, 2014, 04:24:04 AMCheck the chord at the end of bar 2.

Oops.

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on October 24, 2014, 04:24:04 AMRH of bar 16 could be in one layer for improved readability. There's nothing overlapping

I thought that would help to clearly differentiate the voices, but if you really consider that necessary I'll change it.

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on October 24, 2014, 04:24:04 AMBar 35: that second beat stretch in the RH is a bit crazy at that tempo

Yeah I know but that's how it is...
Maybe parentheses...?

Oh don't worry about that, I'll wait for some more feedback to update the file :J

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: DonValentino on October 24, 2014, 12:47:58 PMI thought that would help to clearly differentiate the voices, but if you really consider that necessary I'll change it.
Not really. When you print it and everything is black, multiple layers of rests are hard to read. At least with multiple layers of notes you have stems indicating what's going on. Also, there's a nice patch of snow-man's land in between with that crotchet rest which separates things nicely.

Quote from: DonValentino on October 24, 2014, 12:47:58 PMYeah I know but that's how it is...
Maybe parentheses...?
I'm leaning towards no, simply because of how crazy that particular 10th is to play for most people. It's nothing like C->E.

DonValentino

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on October 30, 2014, 08:25:23 PMNot really. When you print it and everything is black, multiple layers of rests are hard to read. At least with multiple layers of notes you have stems indicating what's going on. Also, there's a nice patch of snow-man's land in between with that crotchet rest which separates things nicely.

I'm leaning towards no, simply because of how crazy that particular 10th is to play for most people. It's nothing like C->E.

Ok then. Also, added a glissando in the 10th.