News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Hey I'm New Here.... Well, Almost

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 01, 2014, 07:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Hey NSMers!

Most of you probably already know me for arranging and updating but from now on I'll also be doing some work on the site itself. I've got a whole bunch of exciting upgrades in the works at the moment which will take place over the next couple of months. I'll also be taking a look through the redesign suggestion threads in the feedback board to see what new features you want. So if there's anything you'd like to see on NSM, feel free to suggest it!

So stay tuned for some exciting new upgrades over the coming months and into the future.

braix

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on October 01, 2014, 07:03:06 PMSo stay tuned for some exciting new upgrades over the coming months and into the future.
I'll be looking forward to that then. :3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Deku Trombonist

Updates?? What sort of conspiracy is this!?!

I do have something that will hopefully make updates easier though.

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated

The Deku Trombonist

All issues with lists have been resolved on the test site. Just a few more things to tidy up before it goes live.

Yes I know I cant read  ::)

MaestroUGC

Suggestion No. 1: The site needs more me.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Suggestion No. 2: The site needs more cake.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

The Deku Trombonist

Rest assured, there will be more Maestro.

SlowPokemon

Apparently the jury is still out on the cake.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Exciting? Can't wait :)
I presume Jamaha is to busy to do this...

Maelstrom

Suggestion: How about the number of arrangements in each category in the "Browse by" section was in parentheses next to the link? So, for each arranger, it would say how many arrangements they have on the site? Like MaestroUGC (1)

The Deku Trombonist

For arrangers that should be easy enough. For other things it could also be done but the performance hit might be a bit hefty, we'll see. Also in the plans is an arrangement total to appear in the mini profile next to everyone's forum posts.

Maelstrom

All that's left is to make the updates faster