News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion

Started by DonValentino, September 18, 2014, 11:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

The only other gamer at my house is my sister, who is still trying to figure out how to get the blue flame to Hateno Ancient Tech Lab
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

The veiled falls shrine quest is equally convoluted and frustrating
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Finished all the Divine Beasts (imo, the Rito or Goron mission were the best and the Gerudo mission by far the hardest and worst), got the Master Sword, and died on the fourth floor or Trial of the Sword twice so I'll come back to it later. Also I found the Majora's Mask and Korok Mask items! I've got a few captured memories left, though I did power through the annoying one at Hyrule Castle (and picked up the Hylian Shield in the process), but after those are done I'm going to give Ganon a shot.

Oh, and perhaps my biggest accomplishment is the Korok Trials. Fucking Oaki.

And unrelated, but that fucking golf shrine. That second treasure chest was an absolute nightmare.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I have discovered a workaround that allows me to bypass a blood moon. I have performed the glitch four times in a row without fail.  Has anyone discovered or heard anything similar, or am I the first
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zeila

While you're inside certain places such as a shrine or dungeon-esque location, time continues normally and it doesn't show the cutscene, but I think things still respawn anyways (not totally sure). The only place I know for sure this happens is inside a shrine since that happened to me once

mikey

After I did it the first time I went lynel hunting and everything was gone. I didn't bother checking enemy spawn locations after reproducing the glitch because it worked exactly the same way it did that first time
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Maelstrom

This is why everyone was glad to have the option to change the voices back to japanese.

mikey

Quote from: Zeila on July 15, 2017, 10:15:59 PMWhile you're inside certain places such as a shrine or dungeon-esque location, time continues normally and it doesn't show the cutscene, but I think things still respawn anyways (not totally sure). The only place I know for sure this happens is inside a shrine since that happened to me once
I've been looking on the internet and this was one I saw a few times, but apparently it will make the blood moon spawn the next night as well.  My glitch doesn't do that
unmotivated

mikey

I'm posting here to say that it's not possible to kill all the enemies in the game
Even with constant skipping blood moons, the game can randomly force blood moons on you, and even if you prepare foe that, I recently found out that some enemies had respawned unattached to a blood moon so
Rip game
unmotivated

Dudeman

...you're just now realizing this? Forced bloodmoons have been a well-documented occurrence for quite some time now.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

hahaha wow yes I am such an unapologetic idiot that I didn't realize that forced blood moons were a thing despite having encountered them for like 6 months now at least

Edit: (in case it's unclear, forced blood moons are also skippable)
unmotivated