The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion

Started by DonValentino, September 18, 2014, 11:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocDoom2

Quote from: Zeila on March 20, 2017, 11:19:16 AMAlso,
Spoiler
I upgraded one heart and the rest stamina (I think I have 2 and 2/5 wheels), and honestly I think stamina upgrades are so much more worthwhile. Health upgrades are easier to come by for me than stamina ones, and some give up to at least +12 extra hearts. Also, when I fought one of the lynels, I noticed that my health dropped to half a heart regardless of whether I had 6 or 9 hearts for certain attacks
[close]
Hmm that's interesting, I guess I'll upgrade my stamina next. Either way, I subconsciously feel better now that I have more than 3 hearts!
Those Lizalfos are still scaring me though!

Quote from: Dude on March 21, 2017, 08:09:53 AMBut what about getting
Spoiler
the master sword
[close]

Yeah, I haven't gotten anywhere near that yet!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

K-NiGhT

i beat the game earlier.

this game was dope. gonna keep playing it probably until Mario Kart/ARMS/Splatoon come out, and even then might keep up with it.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

MaestroUGC

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 22, 2017, 02:25:52 AMgonna keep playing it probably until Mario Kart/ARMS/Spla2n come out, and even then might keep up with it.
This was the primary reason I didn't get it at launch. Zelda is cool and all but I've just never been big enough into the franchise to justify buying a console at this point.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

E. Gadd Industries

KFBEBAJCICITH I JUST GOT STRUCK BY LIGHTNING, THIS GAME IS GREAT
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

I've been playing this game for a while now and I finally understand what's so great about it. I think I literally just needed to spend 8-10 hours playing it to finally have it click with me. Up until now it's been really, really iffy--there's SO MUCH to do that it's frankly overwhelming, and figuring out how to play is challenging, confusing, and a bit frightening. But you just need to find a groove and learn the play style that fits best for you.

As far as progress goes, I'm at Zora's Domain, and this will be the first of the four major checkpoints that I'll complete. Prince Sidon is really cool and amusing. Probably my favorite character so far. In general, Zora's Domain is the coolest place I've seen so far. I love the architecture and how quirky all of the characters there are (though actually this exact same comment could apply to any location on the map I've visited heh).

As a side note, since everyone else posed their opinions, the voice acting for the game is generally inoffensive. Zelda's voice is fine, I was at first thrown because of her accent but then I realized an American accent would have sounded cheesy. The four elders in that first memory, though, were pretty cringe-inducing, especially the Goron leader. I'm glad they kept the "text box with random shrieks" format from the other games for most of the game, though.

Also: for anyone who hasn't, I recommend you turn on the Pro HUD. Having no minimap makes the game soooo much more fun. And you can still click the minus button and zoom in to see where you're going if you need to. This style definitely forces you to find your way around better. The exploration aspect becomes even more rewarding this way.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DocDoom2

So for those who have beaten the game, I'm about to face Calamity Ganon (I'm slowly working my way over to Hyrule Castle) and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to stock up on?
What I currently have ready for the battle is in the spoilers.
Spoiler
I have the Master Sword, 15 Hearts, 2 wheels of Stamina, I'm hunting for food to cook, and I'm going to go get a bunch of Ancient Arrows.
Am I well prepared so far?
[close]
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

mikey

I think you won't even need food Tbh from what I hear the final battle is easier than most of the game.

In other news wow guardians are easy to kill.  I wish they would give you tips on how to do it though because I could have started killing them much sooner
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Just finished the first four shrines and got the backstory of Hyrule.

This game makes me feel really lonely...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

"Lol I'm the only other person here and I'm DEAD!"
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

(I was kidding but it probably didn't come across)

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book