News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion

Started by DonValentino, September 18, 2014, 11:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Spoiler
I thought that was just with the Guardian Shield? (Or Ancient Shield, I forget what it's called)
[close]

Anyhoo, @Bubbles, they scare the living daylights out of me, and I'm almost halfway through the game o_O I run & sneak around them whenever possible, and even if I have to fight them (although I don't know of any mandatory Guardian battle?), I mark the place on the map and run the other way.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Guardians are terrifying and you should avoid them

Also I'm like 30+ hours in and I feel like I'm missing something, I'm not really having fun and have to force myself to play
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

That happened to me too. I just didn't pick it back up and moved on to other games telling myself I'll be back later.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 26, 2017, 08:26:55 AMI just didn't pick it back up and moved on to other games telling myself I'll be back later.

That happened with me and Kirby: Canvas Curse, except the underlined excerpt never occurred.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

literally only playing it because the game gives you a percentage after beating it and I want to get 100%

the shrines are fun too, but I wish there were more gyros
unmotivated

Olimar12345

^I just beat the game and there was no percentage given.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

it doesn't give you a percentage after beating the game, a percentage appears when loading files after you've beaten the game.

And after a quick google search apparently it's because there are NINE HUNDRED korok seeds that each account for a tenth of a percent of completion
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 26, 2017, 10:59:14 PMit doesn't give you a percentage after beating the game, a percentage appears when loading files after you've beaten the game.

Hmm nope, nothing on the save selection screens or the loading screens. The only thing that's different now is that there's a star next to my save. I don't think this is a real thing.

Edit: I think I found it. There's a percentage out of 100 above the time and temperature in my map screen now (loading screen?). I'm at 47.47/100%
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

I just beat Ganon and it says I'm at 32% but I no longer have any desire to complete all the shrines

So expect a review of the game instead I guess
unmotivated

Olimar12345

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

mikey

I often come across a neat little puzzle but by now I've learned it's just another korok seed
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

So I reached Death Mountain and
>:/
I'm just outside of Rudania. But one thing that would've been a lil helpful to know was that I was actually supposed to shoot at Rudania with the cannons. I thought they were for shooting the sentries! So I had to go back down the mountain after reaching the final cannon and then come back up, chasing Rudania the whole blasted way the second time. Luckily I scrapped most of the sentries, but that one with the iron bridge thing... ugh.
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Same actually

Fortunately my brother was there to laugh at me and tell me what to do
unmotivated