The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion

Started by DonValentino, September 18, 2014, 11:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

That's not a shirt with link it's a shirt with sidon
Liar
unmotivated

Nebbles

Is it me or was the Rito section incredibly short...?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

It didn't have a fetch quest to start it off, maybe that explains it?
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

For whatever reason I decided to go find a memory spot
[close]
, but I'm in no state to defend myself well against Guardians. I saw the place early on, but getting there was a different story; I saw at LEAST 7 Guardians, all of which I somehow managed to avoid. In other words, I was a liiiiiiiittle uncomfortable trying to find the memory spot and I won't be going near the castle for a long while.

EDIT: In other news, I'm now traveling to Vah Medoh on my unregistered, wild horse, Phobos, but I stopped at the Central Tower to activate it. I now regret my decision, and I reeeeeeally hate Guardians. I have 7 hearts & 2 stamina extensions (can't remember how much that is?). Any tips on how not to get blasted out of the sky on the final climb from the highest platform to the top of the tower?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

DocDoom2

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 08, 2017, 04:31:45 AMAny tips on how not to get blasted out of the sky on the final climb from the highest platform to the top of the tower?
Spam that jump button and prepare a lot of stamina replenishing elixirs. At least that's what I did!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

E. Gadd Industries

Ohhhhhhh crepe. Well, this will be fun
._.

EDIT: Got to the top of the tower. Discovered there were platforms that went all the way up. Gotta say, it was a nice surprise. Oh, and I found the pure white horse. I named it Deimos :}
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

I was watching my brother play and apparently there's a zora named Gaddison.  E Gadd, you might get a kick out of that
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

I REMEMBER THAT ONE! I did both because of E. Gadd & my actual name XD
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Double post:
I was in a high place in Tabantha, looking for the Great Fairy Fountain, when a glowing thing across the river near Sattori Mountain caught my eye. I warped to the nearby shrine to find that it was storming, & went to the light. All of a sudden, everything kinda started glowing a hazy green & the music changed.
It gets crazier
I went through the peak to the other side, and I found a spring with a bunch of weird glowing floating things around the spring. Also, Rupees were all over the place. But the craziest thing: you remember the blue spirit you see in the forest sometimes? The one that takes the form of a rabbit? I encountered one IN THE SHAPE OF A DEER. I tried shooting it with an arrow, but upon contact, it merely disappeared. All of this went away when it stopped storming.
[close]
So my question is: WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!
Was that the Lord of the Mountain???
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Spoiler
yes
it's basically just the best horse in the game in exchange for being temporary
take a picture of it and move on
[close]
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

finally started this and i am in LOVE

i don't know anything about the game, nothing story wise, how long it is, characters in it, anything!! and i promised myself i wouldn't look up any walkthroughs either and force myself to explore and figure it all out myself

i just have one question (and i recognize i'm risking spoilers by asking this but pls be nice). to me, as far as i am in in the game, guardians are those scary robot things that are either stuck in the ground or shaped like a spider. and they shoot lazers 😥 my q is, is there any way to kill them, at the point i am at now? (haven't left the plateau). i know i can stun them and whatever but they really scare tf out of me and so far i've just been running and avoiding them

Olimar12345

Run for now. Also, I have been doing the same thing and can finally say that I've completed all of the shrines without looking up anything online!  ;D
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

if you manage to get a bow with say, 30 attack you can start killing them by shooting the eyes

they don't tell you this
you can also deflect their beams back at them if you shield bash at the right time
[close]
unmotivated