The Next Official Arrangement Project

Started by Olimar12345, September 12, 2014, 06:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

As I said in the banjo thread, every sheet should be listed unless an updater says the existing one is ok. The vast majority of fixes I've done for that I wouldn't even put my name to (formatting, occasional wrong/missing notes) but they still need to be done. So replacing and fixing are already one project.

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 30, 2015, 07:41:20 PMI say we scrap the fixing projects idea (after the current one is done of course)
And replace that with the replacement project.

I was thinking the exact same idea, but the other way around.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on April 30, 2015, 07:51:18 PMAs I said in the banjo thread, every sheet should be listed unless an updater says the existing one is ok. The vast majority of fixes I've done for that I wouldn't even put my name to (formatting, occasional wrong/missing notes) but they still need to be done. So replacing and fixing are already one project.
I agree. But there are a lot that are so bad that you can put your own name on.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 30, 2015, 08:09:28 PMI was thinking the exact same idea, but the other way around.
Wasn't the fixing the sheets project(s) failing because of lost of interest? That is why we came up with the replacement project idea

Maelstrom

But the fixing the sheets project was also a replacement project, it just had editing as well.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 30, 2015, 05:05:48 PMPerhaps we need to combine the replacing and fixing projects, being that they have a similar goal.
Quote from: Maelstrom on April 30, 2015, 07:00:46 PMNo, not an arrangement project and fixing project.
A replacing AND fixing project.
That's a cool idea. Haha what if we did that for D/P/Pt?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

I like the idea of combining the replacing and fixing.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: mariolegofan on May 01, 2015, 06:44:53 AMI agree. But there are a lot that are so bad that you can put your own name on.
Perhaps, but in my opinion that's not really what it's all about.

Quote from: DonValentino on April 30, 2015, 10:47:58 AMOuch. That's a lot.
I think we're a little over halfway, so we're getting there.

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on May 01, 2015, 06:54:19 PMPerhaps, but in my opinion that's not really what it's all about.
You're totally right! :)
I guess it doesn't really matter