News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Korados' New Arrangements

Started by Korados, September 05, 2014, 06:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: DonValentino on September 06, 2014, 01:43:57 PMWhat? Are you the only one who can use it? :/

Just suspicious. You were using it an awful lot there...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 06, 2014, 01:58:34 PMJust suspicious. You were using it an awful lot there...

It's quicker to write. I also like to use c: sometimes.

Korados

Oh... Sorry for that. Enharmonic equivalent... It's funny that it's called "Enharmonische Verwechselung" on German because Verwechselung can mean both "switch" or "confusion"... :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/81yhvb8ypty75c5/Submerged%20Castle4.mus?dl=0

What do you think about the piece now? Would you say it's almost ready to submit?

Olimar12345

Quote from: DonValentino on September 06, 2014, 02:16:08 PMIt's quicker to write. I also like to use c: sometimes.

Ah, okay. I just brought it up because it almost seemed like you were insinuating something about my history of overusing that d:

Anyway, here's how mine turned out:

[GCN] - Pikmin 2
-Submerged Castle [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]

Those voices aren't always singing a definite pitch (they tend to be on the flat side of things), so I did the best I could to translate it to piano.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 06, 2014, 10:27:08 PMAh, okay. I just brought it up because it almost seemed like you were insinuating something about my history of overusing that d:

No, I never do that to anyone c:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 06, 2014, 10:27:08 PMThose voices aren't always singing a definite pitch (they tend to be on the flat side of things), so I did the best I could to translate it to piano.

Yeah, let's say it's not the best song to arrange for piano. ^^''

Korados

It definitely isn't easy to transcribe. Olimar, your try seems to be so... consonant. The it's great but I think the pitch in the right hand isn't correct.

The main melody sound a bit like it's played by an Ondes Martenot. Do you know this instrument?

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 06, 2014, 10:27:08 PMThose voices aren't always singing a definite pitch (they tend to be on the flat side of things), so I did the best I could to translate it to piano.

Just for the fun, but I think it's hardly hearable on piano: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7a4b7foqrhhehfh/Submerged%20Castle%20-%20Korados%20Flatter.mus?dl=0

Olimar12345

Quote from: Korados on September 07, 2014, 07:13:30 AMI think the pitch in the right hand isn't correct.

I urge you to slow it down or listen to it using different headphones if you have trouble hearing the pitches. There is definitely a C and G in that chord.

Korados

Are you sure? I'm confused, I really think that I heard the chord correctly. I slowed it down but it sounds the same to me.

Olimar12345

Positive. E - G - C. Clear as day.