News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

quite possibly the worst modern game ever topic- remade

Started by PseudoMario16, May 28, 2008, 04:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

I'm going to completely ignore the bickering going on w/in this thread and go to the point of it.

I nominate Catwoman, for, as it was in its theatrical release, it was just as horrible in its video game form.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: starpikachu on June 07, 2008, 10:12:40 PMWhat was so awesome about this thread that made Pseudo resurrect it anyway? ::)
does there really have to be something that awsome about it? i just saw that it wasnt there one day, and i figured, why not

Quote from: Gooch on June 25, 2008, 06:58:47 PMI'm going to completely ignore the bickering going on w/in this thread and go to the point of it.

I nominate Catwoman, for, as it was in its theatrical release, it was just as horrible in its video game form.
oh, and ive heard about that game, and from what i hear, it was really crappy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Palagerini

Quote from: acropol on July 01, 2008, 03:05:35 AMelf bowling?

lol i have that game! it isn't that bad...

and superman is a pretty bad game if were talking about superhero games.

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 14, 2008, 06:52:27 PMI deleted it because:

how in the world do u even find this stuff? lol. u have like a picture for everything...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Akiro

Palagerini

Quote from: Akiro on July 02, 2008, 11:57:11 AMThat's something you can easily make on MS Paint.

yea but he always puts a picture for a thread.... (atleast the threads i happen to post in...)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 14, 2008, 06:52:27 PMI deleted it because:

this thread doesnt have to be serious!!!
like 99% of the threads on this site arent serious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!