News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 19, 2015, 08:31:53 AMWhat do you think.

It was a legitimate question

Probably League of Legends.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

SlowPokemon

Lol I think you still have my address if you were ever going to send me something

It would be a Cinccino or an Inkay or a Spinda or something

Also that sonic you put in my Christmas card was flawless
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 21, 2015, 08:14:18 AMYou should draw Mawile! :D

Oh my god I loved the mawile you put on my card actually

ThatGamer

I wish personal information wasn't personal...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 21, 2015, 08:58:44 AMOh my god I loved the mawile you put on my card actually

Did I really draw a Mawile? (I drew something on everyone's card I think, idr everyone's xD ) that is amazing.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Oh yeah drawing the sanic on slowpokemon's card was pretty fun
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

12 year old me was a lot better than 14 year old me at drawing

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

That surprises me...never thought you could do that at 12...

braix

Trying to learn how to sketch
Spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

That's AMAZING! Sketching is really all I'm good at :( but it is really enjoyable and it looks like you've got a knack for it! The skull is my favorite.

braix

Thanks m8 :D

Also just drew Trains' Shaymin. I didn't know what form you wanted so I just drew this one ^^"
Spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Wow, your sketches look amazing! Well done!

SlowPokemon

SHAYMIN IS SO CUTE THE SHADING IS MAGNIFICENT