News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 17, 2015, 06:51:45 PMSure I'll do all that. I'm going to experiment with colored pencil a bit if you guys dont mind haha

Not at all! Experimenting is how you learn! I used to suck (and still do), but at least I have greatly improved with experimenting!

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 17, 2015, 03:47:16 PM20549 197th St.
Big Lake, MN

Don't be worried if someone comes into your house to kill you tonight! Probs just one of us lol
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

You're assuming that's where I live.
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 17, 2015, 07:02:17 PMYou're assuming that's where I live.

If it's not don't be worried seeing a mass genocide on the news!
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

You know that now you said that, not only can they trace it back to you, but it also means that it is premeditated murder. Also, you probably will not be able to get off on insanity, as you are clearly comprehensible here. Therefore, with enough evidence, you will be found guilty of murder. I've been playing way too much Ace Attorney

Sounds like fun, Braix! I bet it'll look awesome, too!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 17, 2015, 07:21:52 PMBegone, troll.

You don't agree apparently? I think it's a horrid game imho. But that's just me. Probably fun to others...

Hero of Trains

Well, I like the Ace Attorney games a lot, so I would appreciate if you didn't insult my or anyone else's taste in games.

Edit: Ninja'd twice (why am I such a slow typer)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 17, 2015, 07:24:40 PMWell, I like the Ace Attorney games a lot, so I would appreciate if you didn't insult my or anyone else's taste in games.

Edit: Ninja'd twice (why am I such a slow typer)

Fine. I'll respect your opinion.  ;)

mikey

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 17, 2015, 07:05:48 PMIf it's not don't be worried seeing a mass genocide on the news!
You're assuming anyone lives there.
unmotivated

Wolf

I only left for like about 1 or 2 days and dats a lot of posts. Ohh and try drawing Vel'koz! I drew a thousand pictures so why not draw him once? And also, u should post ur pics a deviantart. I post my Vel'Kozes there too.(eh, wuts a plural for Vel'Koz? Vel'Kozes? Vel'Kozi? fuk)
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Wolf on August 18, 2015, 01:47:19 AMI only left for like about 1 or 2 days and dats a lot of posts. Ohh and try drawing Vel'koz! I drew a thousand pictures so why not draw him once? And also, u should post ur pics a deviantart. I post my Vel'Kozes there too.(eh, wuts a plural for Vel'Koz? Vel'Kozes? Vel'Kozi? fuk)

Back in my day there were only 151 pokemon. I don't even remember these Vel'koz or whatsits.

Wolf

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 18, 2015, 08:18:04 AMBack in my day there were only 151 pokemon. I don't even remember these Vel'koz or whatsits.
Cause it's not pokemon. It's LOL.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Wolf on August 19, 2015, 04:43:52 AMCause it's not pokemon. It's LOL.

Laugh out loud, or League of Legends?

Maelstrom