News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

Spoiler
[close]
WIP of Ashe from League of Legends.
Likely never to be finished.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

k man I know faces are hard for you, just put in a cage face or a lenny face and you should be good
unmotivated

braix

Wolf

LOL again no face. If humans are hard for u, then I consider drawing something else EXCEPT human.
Oh and btw I finished drawing Gnar but I can't post it. :P and my mom threw it away T T

braix

I drew Gnar and Azir. I forgot to post them; I'll do that when I'm back home

Wolf

No Gnar is mine!!!!! Gnar! Shapanaga! Nigishu!!!

braix

Hero of Trains

Haha, that's the best!  ;D
But really, you're great at drawing! The action poses are really cool, and you're great with perspective! :)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

unmotivated

Hero of Trains

Cool! Sorry I didn't get that, I don't play League. (That's what it's from, right?)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

mikey

The main point is the splash art
unmotivated

Wolf