News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Wolf on January 07, 2015, 05:22:34 AMHAHA. Zoro called it advertising. LOL that was a good one.

It's not even a joke...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Magic Mole

Hiya, I'm new around here. :P Anyway, I stumbled upon this and I must say, these are some really cool pieces of art!
I especially like the bird thing, Anivia(not familiar with LoL). Hope to see more cool stuff. :)

mikey

You should play it.
You in north america?
unmotivated

Magic Mole

Yeah I live in the U.S.
A few of my friends told me I should play it a while ago, I guess I just never got to it.
So it's as good as it's hyped up to be?

mikey

Its main appeal is how easy it is to pick up.  The developers always strive for clarity in every aspect so it's always really easy to tell what's going on.
Also with recent improvements in how banning works the community isn't very toxic at all, especially in higher levels of league!
I'd say you should at least try it out :)
unmotivated

Magic Mole

Yehh I'm tempted now. A good community makes an online game(or anything online, really) infinitely better, it's cool to hear that the big shots behind the scenes focused on improving that aspect of the game. :)
I'll give it a try some time...once midterms are over maybe  :'(

braix

Quote from: Magic Mole on January 07, 2015, 06:56:15 PMHiya, I'm new around here. :P Anyway, I stumbled upon this and I must say, these are some really cool pieces of art!
I especially like the bird thing, Anivia(not familiar with LoL). Hope to see more cool stuff. :)
Thanks~!
And Noc is right you should definitely try it out.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Yay! Does that make him the 5th NSM LOL member?
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Wolf

Oh and if your gonna make an account, then you should name it : ninsheetmole
Were making a team ya know.

mikey

Quote from: Wolf on January 08, 2015, 01:42:57 AMOh and if your gonna make an account, then you should name it : ninsheetmole
Were making a team ya know.
No, he won't need to do that.
unmotivated

Wolf

braix

no advertising on my thread pls >:[
you can make your own art thread lol
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Magic Mole

NinSheetMole...xD
I feel like I can't let such a good name go to waste

braix

if u make an account refer me @Chogonom pls