News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

Here's some Undertale fanart I started a moment ago
Spoiler
[close]
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

I haven't been drawing much lately but here's an old Undertale drawing you can look at while I finish up that last drawing.
Spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Very nice! You did an awesome job on the shading of the text box. Lesser Dog's shield looks amazing BTW!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Link from LoZ vs. Garen from LoL:
Spoiler
[close]

Watch the speedart video here.

Zeila

Awesome stuff! The one time I drew link I got lazy with his sheath, so props for not being lazy (and for coloring too, that's always nice)

braix

Thanks! I was close to getting lazy with it but I'm glad I didn't

Hero of Trains

Pretty! It looks really good. In the description for your video, it says you spent a weekend on it. That time sure paid off!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

BrainyLucario

Why did someone else upload the speedart?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

Thanks, I'm glad you think it looks good :D

Also yeah that's my channel for League of Legends videos.

mikey

were you expecting his youtube name to be braixen1264
unmotivated

braix

Latios:
Spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Wow! Very, very nice! That's the best Pichu I've ever seen!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

What? Latios is evolving!

Congratulations! Latios evolved into a Pichu!

Wait a second...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle