Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG 69: Do you trust me? - Sign-Ups

Started by Bird, June 26, 2014, 06:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

TWG: Do You Trust Me?

Effects:
  • Cardflipping: Players cardflip as the color they appeared to be the night phase prior to their death.
  • Trust Falls: Every player PMs three names to the host corresponding to players that they trust. On certain night phases, random players will begin falling, and one of those trustees that the falling player selected will be PM'd a question from the host asking if they want to save the falling player, or let them fall to their death. Two players begin falling on night 2, three players begin falling on night 3, and one player begins falling on night 4. Failure to send in three trusted names will result in those players being determined randomly. The same player will never fall twice.

1. Wolf - The wolves know each other and collectively share 4 seerings and 3 paintings to be used during any night phase.
2. Wolf - The wolves know each other and collectively share 4 seerings and 3 paintings to be used during any night phase.
3. Traitor - The traitors count for the humans, know each other, and collectively share 4 seerings and 2 paintings to be used during any night phase.
4. Traitor - The traitors count for the humans, know each other, and collectively share 4 seerings and 2 paintings to be used during any night phase.

5. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.
6. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.
7. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.
8. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.
9. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.
10. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.
11. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.
12. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.
13. Seer - Has a seering power limited to two uses, which can be used during any night phase. Doesn't know his color.

Note: Number of seerings, paintings, and millers in the game is subject to change.

1. Nocturne of Shadow
2. fank009
3. Yugi
4. BlackDragonSlayer
5. Liggy

Number of player can be sized down to 11 (by removing a traitor and an orange seer, changing the falls to 2 on n2 and 2 on n3), and the number of seerings/millers/paintings is still subject to change, although I think this is a pretty good balance. I'm also considering not allowing players to tell the thread that they have a chance to catch a falling player, since I don't want that stuff to be decided democratically.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

mikey

unmotivated

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Yugi

Bird

Game updates:
 - Number of wolf paintings has been decreased to 3.
 - People are allowed to say things like "should I save Bill???" in the thread. However, if they are wolfed that night phase, they will be unable to save Bill, even if they want to.
 - - Likewise, if somebody is falling and their catcher is also falling, and their catcher is not saved, both falling players die. Your catcher has to live through the night if you wanna live through the night!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Liggy

Bird

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

I'd sign up, but I'm leaving tomorrow.  :(

Bird

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 28, 2014, 12:14:53 AMis twg dead
Nah. I just know that two or three people are gonna be out of town next week, and I think Mashi wants to take a break.

I do actually have an idea for a five player TWG, if the players are interested. I'll post it in a bit.

Bird

The Resistance: Avalon - TWG Edition

1. Minion of Mordred
2. Minion of Mordred

3. Merlin - Is told the wolves at the beginning of the game, but if the wolves guess who he is at the end, humans lose even if the wolves should have lost.
4. Servant of Arthur
5. Servant of Arthur

Rather than day and night phases, the game consists of five missions. The goal of the humans is to succeed three missions. The goal of the wolves is to fail three missions. Every phase, a player will be selected as a mission leader, and they get to nominate people to go on the mission. Every player will get to be a mission leader (it goes in a determined order) assuming the game makes it through all five rounds. Mission 1 requires 2 players to go on it, mission 2 requires 3, mission 3 requires 2, and the last two missions also require three players. The mission leader selects however many players to go on the mission (and he can select himself), and posts his proposal to the thread. Then players anonymously vote on whether they accept his proposed team or reject it by PMing the host. If it's rejected, the leader proposes another team, and another until it's accepted. I will post how many acceptances/rejections proposals receive and people are welcome to say in the thread whether they accepted or rejected these proposals, but they could be lying.

The players who go on the mission anonymously PM the host whether they want the mission to fail or succeed. Human-sided players will always want it to succeed, and wolf players may decide to fail it or decide to let it succeed in order to look more human. At the end of the mission, it's posted how many succeed and fail votes there were. This continues until 5 missions are complete, at which point the wolves win, or the wolves guess who they think Merlin is.

Note about the game: PMing and other forms of private communication are not allowed, even between the two wolves (so if two wolves go on a mission, they may both decide to pass it, thinking the other will fail it!). Furthermore, any chatroom activity must be posted in the thread.

-------------------------

And that's it. It's pretty simple, and if the players who signed up are interested, I'd be okay hosting it. Otherwise, I'll probably wait a few more days before letting Maestro put up his sign-up topic, and if that doesn't fill up either, we'll likely go on a short hiatus.

Yugi

mikey

unmotivated

Bird