News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Mario Kart 8

Started by SlowPokemon, June 13, 2014, 08:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your favorite DLC character in Mario Kart 8?

Tanooki Mario
Cat Peach
Link
Villager
Isabelle
Dry Bowser

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 11, 2015, 07:11:03 AMNot you. Because it's over priced.
lol

Quote from: Bespinben on July 10, 2015, 08:16:54 PMNow that I finally have this glorious game, I'm itching to race some NSM peeps...

Bespin vs Fingerz gogogogogo

I'll race you!

fingerz

Quote from: Bespinben on July 10, 2015, 08:16:54 PMNow that I finally have this glorious game, I'm itching to race some NSM peeps...

Bespin vs Fingerz gogogogogo
EXCELLENT! I'll arrange a time to have access to the internet with mah Wii U and we're on!  ;D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

E. Gadd Industries

Got Deluxe today. What the actual heck is smart steering? I can't do shortcuts because of it >:(
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

The game automatically turns your kart to avoid walls, the edge of the track, etc. If your shortcuts are the kind where you're using a boost over non-track terrain, that would explain it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Is that what that strange antenna means?

In other news, just tried out Battle Mode, specifically Shine Thief. MAN it brings back memories!!
Also, Renegade Roundup sounds extreeeeeemely fun!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 28, 2017, 03:50:01 PMGot Deluxe today. What the actual heck is smart steering? I can't do shortcuts because of it >:(

You can turn it off during kart selection or at the start menu during a race
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

This is the best mario kart to date, imo:
Spoiler
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Maelstrom

E. Gadd Industries

Is it just me, or has the amount of offensive items increased? Rather, the frequency of getting them.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 30, 2017, 08:46:54 AMIs it just me, or has the amount of offensive items increased? Rather, the frequency of getting them.

That makes it more fun.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Look at this. Simply beautiful. You see, this is why I wanted more SNES tracks in Mario Kart 8.

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

The entirety of battle mode is amazing!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

1095-4664-7083
Tournament code
Happy last day of free online nerds
unmotivated