News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Mario Kart 8

Started by SlowPokemon, June 13, 2014, 08:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your favorite DLC character in Mario Kart 8?

Tanooki Mario
Cat Peach
Link
Villager
Isabelle
Dry Bowser

Nebbles

Oooh, I'm definitely down for some group races.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

MaestroUGC

Well what's a good day/time for you guys then?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Nebbles

I'm good whenever, really.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Well I don't know about the rest of you but I'll be hanging out online for a bit.

fingerz

I swear to god Wario says "Seig Heil!" whenever you select him. It's kinda funny but slightly politically wrong. :P

In fact, most of the characters are hilarious when you select them! Shy Guy has me in stitches 'cause I always take the piss outta his noises, and Morton sounds like he's just hiccuped! XD

Me? DK all the way. Always has been, always will be. ;)

THOUGH, I must say that the drift mechanics and start boost in this game annoy me to no end. They're different from Mario Kart 7 in a bad way, so it stuffs me up when I go to play MK7 again...  >:(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sebastian

Why do drift mechanics and start boost piss you off?

fingerz

Well, in order to turn ANY sharp corner, I have to turn into the corner as hard as I possibly can to make it around. It's kinda annoying, considering how well-balanced the drift system was in MK7. Seriously, I've tried all sorts of different combinations in MK8 and none of them have anywhere near as good handling as those in MK7. Plus, the combinations that have awfully low handling in MK8 play pretty much the exact same way as those that have supreme handling! Weird, I say... O.o

The start boost is far too early. It stuffs me up for MK7, so that's why it annoys me.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

MaestroUGC

I made a room and will be online for a bit tonight.

SlowPokemon

Haha Mario Kart 8 is much better than Mario Kart 7; when you say the mechanics are worse in this game, I think you mean "more difficult for me." 7 was far too easy imo.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 16, 2014, 06:29:52 PMHaha Mario Kart 8 is much better than Mario Kart 7; when you say the mechanics are worse in this game, I think you mean "more difficult for me." 7 was far too easy imo.
MK won't be difficult until they incorporate stick shift.
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 16, 2014, 07:26:37 PMMK won't be difficult until they incorporate stick shift.
stick shiftwould be cool :)