1 (9.1%)
davy's TWG 68: Split Personalities
6 (54.5%)
MaestroUGC's TWG 68: Fill in the Blank: Maestro's Magnificent Mystery
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: June 08, 2014, 10:39:16 PM

fank009

Quote from: davy on June 03, 2014, 05:53:47 AMMainly used to prevent guardians from guarding self and for vigi's to self-destruct (which could be benificial this game).
hang on, so Im clarifying, If I had Green guardian and yellow guardian, I could cross the roles and guard each other?
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

davy

Quote from: fank009 on June 04, 2014, 05:05:57 PMhang on, so Im clarifying, If I had Green guardian and yellow guardian, I could cross the roles and guard each other?

Yes you could.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

Probably going to post up the poll tomorrow if no one else has any games to post.

Mashi

Poll will be up today at 10PM EDT.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Mashi

nvm i lied ill probably be late so delay it another hour

im not making this game last minute no way

Mashi

TWG 68: Enter the Matrix

Before the game begins, one of the horizontal or vertical rows will be chosen (giving the possibility of 7 different games).  Those Roles will be the first Roles of the game.  The remaining Roles of the game will be an extra Wolf and 6 more Humans.

Wolf Shaman - Sends the Host a PM with the name of a Player during the Night Phase.  At the end of the Night Phase, the Wolf Shaman is informed of that Player's colour.
Brutal Wolf - If lynched, sends the Host a PM with the name of a Player.  That Player dies alongside the Brutal Wolf.
Wolf Painter - Sends the Host a PM with the name of a Player and a colour during the Night Phase.  If that Player is seered during that Night Phase, he/she will be seered as that colour.

Seer - Sends the Host a PM with the name of a Player during the Night Phase.  At the end of the Night Phase, the Seer is informed of that Player's colour.
Guardian - Sends the Host a PM with the name of a Player during the Night Phase.  If that Player is chosen to be wolfed or brutalted, that Player will survive.  Can guard self.
Coroner - Is automatically informed of a Player's colour at death during the end of the Phase by the Host.
Oracle - When killed, sends the Host a PM with the name of a Player.  That Player's Role will be revealed that same Phase.  Is told that he/she is a normal Human.
Brutal Miller - Doesn't know he/she is the Brutal Miller.  If lynched, a random Human Player will be killed along with him/her.  Is told that he/she is a normal Human.

Mashi

Waddle Bro

Mashi

we got rid of the rule yugi just forgot because hes not twc

also when are we pokemoning

Mashi

Also, you can vote for as many games as you want.  It's a voting system we adopted on LLF and it's working quite well; so I figured we may as well have it here too.

Waddle Bro

*only votes yes*

also we can pkmn right nao i was just playing mario kart 8

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: PollWilly Wonka's Factor of Horror's
Why Mashi. Why.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

all the more reason to vote yes