News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG 68: Host Sign Ascensions

Started by Mashi, June 02, 2014, 09:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we ban Mashi from TWG forever???

BlackDragonSlayer's TWG 68: Willy Wonka's Factor of Horror's
1 (9.1%)
davy's TWG 68: Split Personalities
6 (54.5%)
MaestroUGC's TWG 68: Fill in the Blank: Maestro's Magnificent Mystery
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: June 08, 2014, 10:39:16 PM

Mashi

Putting this up early since Players feel the current game is starting to drag.

fank009

Reserved for write up...

Hopefully this will be Completed BEFORE Poll is up (how much of a mystery do you want?)

TWG 68: Fanks Dream land (12/15 players)

Story: So, Fank heads off to sleep, and goes to dreamland to have pleasant dreams, Fanks childhood hero's are fighting for the supremacy of the dream, While lurking in the shadows, Nightmares wait, ready to feed on the happiness and entice fear into young fank's heart

Roles:
"TBD".
Influences would be from the following series
Captain planet
Sailor moon
Scooby doo
TMNT
Pokemon
(I have an idea of what the roles are, Im just going to be working on adding them in the meanwhile...)

While there are 6 groups, only 3 teams will be in play, Each team will consist of 5/4 members( depending on signups)

Each team, has a hidden power, which balances/compliments the setup for the team.

IN ADDITION, instead of this just being a free for all... There is one more role

Nightmares: Evil creatures, disguising themselves as a friendly character to jump out and destroy fanks dreams- They inherit one role at the start of the game and have the powers that are associated with that role.- Have one team kill

Each team, Will have an infiltrating nightmare.

Each team, (nightmares included) Know their partners (except with 12, nightmares wont know their partners)

Possible roles in the game: role Seers/ Affiliation seers/ Guardians/ Vigs/ Roleblockers/ (busdrivers- people who change direction of night targets) / There are some vote manipulation mechanics, wolfsbane(ish) powers and there are "attacks"

All characters - mystery inc, can peform some type of elemental attacks, All attacks will follow the pokemon type chart, and if an attack is super effective, the target is blocked

Teams win when kill the nightmares AND have parity/ Nightmares win when they have parity (In 12 teams win when their nightmare is dead and they have parity)

There will be 3 lots of PMS sent from me, one, containing your role, two, containing members of your team, three for the nightmares containing their teammates (in games of 15)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

TWG: Willy Wonka's Factory of Horrors:

Charlie stood in the amazing glass elevator, watching the scenery around him. He could see his house, his school, and the entire town all around him! Just then, they were passing over a lake.

Mr. Wonka spoke: "Charlie, don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted."

Charlie responded: "What happened?"

A grin came across Mr. Wonka's face. "He suddenly died." His hand reached out towards Charlie, as his grin got even wider, and wider...

"Grandpa!" Charlie yelled. He leaped toward his grandfather, Joe; he tackled him, and the two smashed the glass, falling down and down to the lake. Charlie tried to grab his hand, but he couldn't, and the two flew apart. Then Charlie splashed into the lake, quickly trying to swim to shore. He saw his grandfather near the shore, in shallow water. He wasn't moving.

"Grandpa!"

"Charlie... Charlie..." he gasped, "you must... escape... he will come looking... for you!" Then he died.

Wonka's Minions; Wolves:
1. Willy Wonka: Charismatic wolf. In this game, players may not vote for themselves. May choose to sacrifice his charismatic ability (and instead, be seered green) for a phase.
2. Oompa Loompa Captain: May seer one person each night.
3. Corpse of Augustus Gloop: May visit a person each night and attempt to kill them, negating their power usage for the phase (cannot be used on Charlie; if used on the miller, they are seered green for the night). If used on a normal human, their vote for the Day Phase counts as 0. If used on the Charismatic, their vote counts as 1.

Townspeople; Humans:
4. Charlie Bucket: At the beginning of the game, his identity is revealed to the public; however, he may not be killed at all until his family has died. Knows who his family is. Because his capture is valuable to Wonka, he counts for victory conditions as two people.
5. Charlie's Family: Has a one-use vigi. If they are targeted by the Corpse of Augustus Gloop, the vigi will not go through (but they will still be able to use it later).
6. Interpol Agent: May seer one person each night.
7. Townsperson: Normal Human
8. Townsperson: Normal Human
9. Townsperson: Normal Human
10. Townsperson: Normal Human
11. Candyman: Charismatic. Doesn't know his identity.
12. Mr. Wilkinson: An Interpol spy who infiltrated Wonka's factory; because he was pretending to be loyal to him, not everybody trusts him.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

TWG LXVII: Split Personalities

1. Seer
2. Vigi
3. Guardian
4. Reviver

5. Seer
6. Vigi
7. Guardian
8. Reviver

9. Seer
10. Vigi
11. Guardian
12. Reviver

13. Seer
14. Vigi
15. Guardian
16. Reviver

Players cannot target themselves with their abilities.

None of the players know who their partners are.

While there are sixteen roles in this game only eight players will sign up. All these players get a role and an anonymous account which also has a role. In other words: each player plays on two different accounts and plays two different roles.

Teams win by eliminating all members from all other teams or when all other teams can't win anymore.

Players win when eighter one or both of their accounts win.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

fank009

Quote from: davy on June 03, 2014, 03:31:39 AMPlayers cannot target themselves with their abilities.
Best Idea Ever

davy

Quote from: fank009 on June 03, 2014, 05:42:09 AMBest Idea Ever

Mainly used to prevent guardians from guarding self and for vigi's to self-destruct (which could be benificial this game).
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

TWG LXVI:
Classic Mafia-Village of Masks

1. Mafia Leader
2. Mafia Grunt
3. Mafia Henchman

4. Doctor
5. Detective
6. Villager
7. Villager
8. Villager
9. Villager
10. Villager
11. Villager

12. Framed Villager

Mafia=wolves
Villager=humans
Framed Villager=miller
Doctor=Guardian
Detective=seer

At the beginning of every night 2 players chosen at random will swap colors.  They will be informed of the color swap, but not who they were swapped with or what color they have become.  Every night each Villager has the ability to do one bit of detective work, but dies at the end of the next day phase.

It's a Mafia because the flavor doesn't work nearly as well with wolves
unmotivated

Bird

I'll probably be playing this round, so these games better be good!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

MaestroUGC

TWG Fill in the Blank: Maestro's Magnificent Mystery

12 roles.

Last team standing wins.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

fank009

:/ So many good games, Should I even bother putting up mine :/

The_Subjective_Thought

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

davy

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 03, 2014, 10:15:10 PMTWG Fill in the Blank: Maestro's Magnificent Mystery

12 roles.

I assume you got your game approved by a TWC member then?

Mashi

lets be real no one has had their game approved for like a year now

MaestroUGC

I edited it a little bit since the win conditions are pretty significantly changed.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

fank009

Starting to update my post, Will add more to it, (hopefully) but the basics are there.