News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

E3 2014

Started by Maelstrom, June 02, 2014, 09:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

That was hilarious. The Metroid thing seemed pretty realistic, but I guessed it'd be Other M 2 developed exclusively by Team Ninja, with no oversight by nintendo.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

There are already several flash programs I'm aware of that let you create your own 2D Mario levels quite easily. Somehow I doubt Nintendo is unaware of this.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Here's the actual leak:
Spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Spoiler
Nintendo is finally listening to fans! I'm certain that "Your Favorite N64 or Gamecube Game 2" will save the Wii U!
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 06, 2014, 12:06:44 PM"Your Favorite N64 or Gamecube Game 2"
What is it? Super Mario 64 2?
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door Sequel?

KefkaticFanatic

obviously starcraft 64 2

me irl
[close]

Yugi

Square confirmed to Famitsu that neither FFXV nor KHIII will be at E3.

There's a rumor that there will be 8th gen ports of the XIII Trilogy announced.

Everything hurts and nothing is okay.

KefkaticFanatic

Square published Deus Ex: HR though so we might see whatever else Eidos Montreal was working on related to it... O:

me irl
[close]

FierceDeity

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 03, 2014, 07:06:44 AMPaper Mario 5 :)
It should be like the Thousand Year Door

As much as I love Paper Mario/TTYD's RPG gameplay, I think that Super Paper Mario had somewhat of the right idea in switching it up. Another paper mario with RPG combat and no particularly new mechanics, as much as I'd probably enjoy it, would still get a bit stale for me. I honestly don't know how they'd go about fixing that without making as huge of a departure from the series as Super Paper Mario did, though.

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on June 07, 2014, 07:28:04 PMAs much as I love Paper Mario/TTYD's RPG gameplay, I think that Super Paper Mario had somewhat of the right idea in switching it up. Another paper mario with RPG combat and no particularly new mechanics, as much as I'd probably enjoy it, would still get a bit stale for me. I honestly don't know how they'd go about fixing that without making as huge of a departure from the series as Super Paper Mario did, though.
True. But TTYD is still the best :)

Maelstrom

Microsoft starts in 12 minutes. Not a big fan, but I'm curious what they'll show.
Link to all steams:
Twitch