News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG 66: Dustbowl Dustbowl: Now with Weather Post Game

Started by Yugi, April 30, 2014, 10:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Protected Wolf: BDS
Wolf: Bird
Wolf: Nakah

Human: Dude
Human: Mariolegofan
Human: TST
Human: Davy
Human: Mashi
Human: Noctorne
Human: Maestro
Human: Bubbles
Human: Fank

I wouldn't be lying if I said that I was disappointed with this game. Two players (one of them being a wolf) didn't even post at all, the game would have been ridden with phantoms if I decided to count them. Two of the three lynches were really weak, and just served as wolf rushes, and I let you all down on the story!!! There were one or two really great performances though.

As for me, I think I was an okay host. While I did have some problems (the ambiguous phase endings, forgetting to count phantoms), the rest made up for it! Also, PM me chatlogs!!!!!!!!!

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

fank009

I was thinking about for my death post, about editing my quote, and scratching out the "or I can mislynch tomorrow"

Dude, If I was alive, I would have lynched you that day, with Mlf and maestro human (in my eyes, it easily could have been seen as a way to guarantee a lynch and win the game.

thinking back,  If given enough opinions, I would have pushed bird. the initial vote against me was somewhat bs (occams razor anyone?) , but maybe thats just my pride talking, I do believe that it would have been risky to put a vote on me in that situation... but eh, I had interaction with BDS I would have done regardless.

I prolly made the biggest mistake in thinking that bird was clear from the get go in terms of bubbles, heck, I was even second guessing myself, but with 4 inactive humans... what could we do when we were being picked off one by one.

I reckon there was some manipulation from bds, but otherwise he was pretty easy to read. maybe keeping hugged to noct was a good idea, don't clear anyone else, it was still stupid.

Bird played this game flawlessly. thats all I can say, he put the right cards up, and yeah. no one could really beat him.

Davy, while correct, I don't like the logic. yeah N1 wolfing was Questionable, but for sure, bubbles/me in that order were the best wolfings no matter who was the wolf.

All I can say about this game, was that the active team won.

Maestro's lynch was SO STUPID. and prolly an example of how fragile lynches are here. (and a reason as to why meta clearing against BDS)

I liked the idea, unfortunatley no one really delivered on it. apart from the wolves :P

Now... who wants a massively complicated game that will have everyone thinking? (and hopefully playing)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

Yeah, I figured as much. When there's either 3 or 4 humans left on a day phase, everybody is going to have to lynch BDS. And if they don't, we've already lost!

This might not mean much to you, but I find your PM to be pretty authentic-sounding. Wolves don't typically make plays like that. I'll keep you updated with any plans I come up with as the game progresses, although I kind of expect to get wolfed next night phase!

I think one sort of strange plan we should look into ASAP is getting Nakah replaced. Whether he's a human or a wolf, his silence is going to hurt the humans a ton. If you know anybody who might be interested in TWG, tell them to take Nakah's place!

Bird said that in a PM.
unmotivated

Thiannon

I thought that was a neat mechanic, and BDS did a nice job actually screwing around with stuff, when the safe play probably would have been to just disappear and do nothing.

Sucks some people didn't even post, though.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

mikey

By the way
If bird didn't get wolfed next I was gonna vote for him :P
the PM wasn't really worth anything
unmotivated

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbleswait so this is basically a manhunt without cardflips and extra padding for the wolves or am i missing something

Bird

So, to provide some actual feedback on the game, I thought I did a pretty bad job. I didn't feel like putting a ton of work in since I was so busy this week, and I was just tired of being a wolf. When you're a wolf, all the "work" you do is optional, since you're just pretending to find the wolves yourself, and I really just didn't feel like it!

I really just look forward to being a human again!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Also, just in case anybody was wondering, the TST wolfing was intentional (not just a last minute/random pick); I suggested four people (Maestro, fank, TST, and davy), and then Bird picked TST.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber