News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG 66: Dustbowl Dustbowl: Now with Weather

Started by Yugi, April 18, 2014, 04:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

TWG 66: Dustbowl Dustbowl: Now with Weather

1. Protected Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Wolf

4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

The protected wolf is a special kind of wolf. At the beginning of the game, the protected wolf's identity will be revealed to the thread. This is balanced by the fact that to kill him, all other wolves must be dead. If the majority vote for him, the lynch won't happen, and a random normal human will die.

1. NoctorneofShadow
2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. Nakah
4. MaestroUGC
5. fank009
6. TST
7. Dude
8. Bird
9. mariolegofan
10. Mashi
11. Bubbles
12. davy

It is now Night One, Night one ends at April 21 at 9:30 am Australian EST. So basically, 48 hours from now.

Story
So there were these 12 teenagers and they were having a motherfuckin RAVE in this haunted mansion. Things were going fine but then this dude called BlackDragonSlayer came in and went "GET IN THE BACKYARD I'M HOLDING YOU ALL FOR RANSOM :P" and then they were led to the backyard by these dudes with guns.

BlackDragonSlayer then went to the edge of the backyard and said "TWO OF YOU ARE SECRETLY WORKING FOR ME AND THEY'RE AMONG YOU :P ." "IF YOU WANT TO GET OUT ALIVE YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO KILL EACH OTHER UNTIL THOSE TWO ARE DEAD :P"

One of the partygoers, named SlowPokemon, doubted him, "pfft you're that crikety old man no one cares about you anyway" and attempted to walk past him. He was surprised when one of the partygoers shot him in the head, killing him.

"OH YEAH THEY HAVE GUNS :P." He said "WELL GOOD LUCK KILLING EACH OTHER :P"
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer is the Protected Wolf

Yugi

Also, please send any PM's and chatlogs to me, I don't want to stay behind on the game.

Here's a link to the chat by the way

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

I feel like BDS is always the one with the independent/abnormal role.

I'm looking forward to playing TWG again, since this is my first game in a while!

fank009

Quote from: Yugi on April 18, 2014, 04:29:10 PMBlackDragonSlayer is the Protected Wolf
Cool, even more of an excuse to argue my point/not listen to BDS.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 18, 2014, 04:34:49 PM...hi...
I'm not listening to you. (for now)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on April 18, 2014, 06:08:07 PMCool, even more of an excuse to argue my point/not listen to BDS.
is it ok if i act human

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 18, 2014, 06:19:13 PMis it ok if i act human
you should know the answer to that ;)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 18, 2014, 06:44:34 PMIs it okay if I vote for BDS anyway?
:P
um... it has some purposes, but it wouldnt really tell us a lot.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Yugi

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 18, 2014, 06:44:34 PMIs it okay if I vote for BDS anyway?
:P
Quote from: Yugi on April 18, 2014, 04:29:10 PMIf the majority vote for him, the lynch won't happen, and a random normal human will die.

Bubbles

wait so this is basically a manhunt without cardflips and extra padding for the wolves or am i missing something

Yugi

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber