News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Where do you watch anime?

Started by Olimar12345, April 12, 2014, 10:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Watch anime? How interesting! Post which sites or other mediums you use for watching, subbed or dubbed!

(I recently got back into watching anime, and am in need of some good places to stream from T-T)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

I used to watch 'em on Animecrazy, but it died a while ago QQ
Now I watch 'em either on Crunchyroll or Animefreak (mostly Animefreak)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Waddle Bro

I just google what I want to watch and find a way to do it.

Zunawe

Netflix if you've got it. Or something similar. There are a lot of youtube channels that will give out free trials if you want to take the time to search for them. RoosterTeeth does Hulu+ trials, I think Good Mythical Morning has a Netflix one, etc...
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

braix

Crunchyroll or I Google it, like Waddly Sis said.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Jompa

animefreak.tv is the best place if you're an active watcher and want to catch all the new stuff that come out (it gets EVERYTHING in less than 24 hours after airing). And even if you aren't an active watcher they've got absolutely everything anyways, so it's still the best.
Then there's watchcartoononline.com which is great if you're looking for dubbed anime (which animefreak.tv has little of), and also if you want to catch all the new dubs that get out. And they've got absolutely EVERYTHING!

(I kinda wanna mention YouTube as well (yes, you heard me) on the rare occasion that an anime is out on YouTube, just because it's damn funny reading the comments on YouTube while watching anime (it can be absolutely hilarious))

I'm agains the idea of "google'ing it" because that ALWAYS sends you to a site that's just overrun with adds and chat windows that makes noise and stuff, besides 90% of the time they're laggy as hell.
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

I used to use animefreak, but my computer absolutely hates it's video player, so nothing ever loads on it. And I'm not a big fan of crunchyroll.

I use Hulu for my Naruto, Toonami for the shows on its lineup, and various other sites for whatevs. Watchcartoononline is good because they generally have excellent video quality compared to most other sites. Also, use Samuraichamploodubbed.com for all your dubbed Samurai Champloo watching needs. Wish every good anime had a dedicated site with HD streaming.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

animecenter apparently gets HD versions of new episodes fast, and I use watchcartoononline for dubs

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Jompa on April 14, 2014, 01:29:13 PMI'm agains the idea of "google'ing it" because that ALWAYS sends you to a site that's just overrun with adds and chat windows that makes noise and stuff, besides 90% of the time they're laggy as hell.
Adblock and you can disable the chats. They're not that laggy.

Yugi

I watch it on my laptop.

If you're going for a less literal definition, I just look for it whenever I can find it for the most part.

Jompa

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 14, 2014, 10:17:07 PMI used to use animefreak, but my computer absolutely hates it's video player, so nothing ever loads on it. And I'm not a big fan of crunchyroll.
well you know, they have like at least 4 mirrors of each video in different players so that shouldn't be a problem.

animefreak.tv is good because 90% of their videos have a player that works with your phone in perfect quality and with fast loading speed.
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Why would you use your phone for watching anime???
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

Why not? I'm watching SaiKano on my phone right now actually. No difference from doing it on the computer really.
Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

All great suggestions! Thank you all. Especially the ones that work on mobile devices ^^
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Bumping this because:
http://kissanime.com/
is the best anime website ever
if you dont use it youre a scrub
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department