News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG 66: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, April 07, 2014, 05:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Answer.

NocturneOfShadow's TWG 66: Classic Mafia-Village of Masks
3 (33.3%)
Yugi's TWG 66: Dustbowl Dustbowl: Now with Weather
3 (33.3%)
davy's TWG 66: God Bless the RNG
1 (11.1%)
wolf's TWG 66: The Outlaw
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: April 13, 2014, 08:04:59 PM

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fank009 on April 11, 2014, 02:26:33 PMyugi, the only flaw in your game I see is that it depends on who the protected wolf is (i.e me over noct)
How about if the wolves choose Night 1 who becomes the Protected Wolf (and if they don't, it is chosen randomly)?

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 11, 2014, 02:57:37 PMWhy don't the outlaws have a chance of winning again?
If I'm analyzing this correctly, then there aren't enough Night phases for the Outlaws to collect all the gold they need to win.

EDIT:
Quote from: Yugi on April 11, 2014, 03:08:08 PM> Have to collect 8 coins from the humans
> 7 Humans
I thought the Outlaws started with Gold?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Well that's just a simple fix of fixing the gold requirement.
If they can pickpocket once each night, then just make the requirement 4-6.
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: Yugi on April 11, 2014, 02:27:23 PMYou're using the wrong word. The word you're thinking is stupid.
nah. The word I was thinking was shut the fuck up yugi!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

Quote from: wolf on April 11, 2014, 05:49:04 PMnah. The word I was thinking was shut the fuck up yugi!
oooh gettin' snappeh

Wolf he's just trying to help :P
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: wolf on April 11, 2014, 05:49:04 PMnah. The word I was thinking was shut the fuck up yugi!
Well, that escalated quickly. (That's 5 words, though lol.)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Am I allowed to vote for my own?

I'm guessing no.
unmotivated

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 11, 2014, 09:34:02 PMAm I allowed to vote for my own?

I'm guessing no.

Yes, you are allowed.

Yugi, I've given your mechanic some thought and I don't think it'll really work. The protected wolf will just be ignored the entire game untill there are three or four players left. This means the game becomes a menhunt with 2 wolves and 10 humans with a little difference during the final phase. If that's what you wanted, that's okay. If not you should probably try to change something.

Nocturne:

Proper Format
TWG LXVI:
Classic Mafia-Village of Masks

1. Mafia Member
2. Mafia Member

3. Doctor
4. Detective

5. Villager
6. Villager
7. Villager
8. Villager
9. Villager
10. Villager
11. Villager

12. Framed Villager

Mafia=wolves
Villager=humans
Framed Villager=miller
Doctor=Guardian
Detective=seer

At the beginning of every night 2 players chosen at random will swap colors.  They will be informed of the color swap, but not who they were swapped with or what color they have become.  Every night each Villager has the ability to do one bit of detective work, but dies at the end of the next day phase.
[close]

I think the game is a little human sided. Usually there are three times as many humans as wolves. In your game there are five times as many humans. Although this is a bit ballanced out a bit due to your collour swap mechanic, your investigation mechanic ballances the game in favor of the humans again.

Wolf:

Proper Format
1. Master Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Wolf

4. Cop
5. Cop
6. Doctor
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human

11. Outlaw
12. Outlaw
13. Outlaw
[close]

Why is there a master wolf when there are no collour seers?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Wolf

Hmmm.... I guess your right. then I'll take the master wolf out and put in a wolf.

Yugi

oh hey I managed to tie for first without putting a vote on myself

does that mean I win

EDIT: Considering that I would have voted for myself if I was here while the poll was on, therefore winning the poll, could I please make  sign ups?

Wolf

But to be fair, it's a tie. So I think we should do a revote. Only with those 2 options.

mikey

unmotivated

Yugi

Wolf

Oookkk.... Then problem solved!