News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

An odd request. (That nobody else wanted to take, so I'm trying again.)

Started by MusicMeister47, March 21, 2014, 06:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicMeister47

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I'm sure you remember my poorly thought out request of an arrangement of a song from a fangame? Well I'm trying again, but this time in a different, um, I don't know, forum? Isn't it technically the same forum though? Well whatever, here it is.
Also, if anybody wants to try out an arrangement for one more, that would be much appreciated. Here it is.

Yugi

Please don't tell me that the Jpeg in the top video is the bad guy.

MusicMeister47

Quote from: Yugi on March 21, 2014, 01:37:00 PMPlease don't tell me that the Jpeg in the top video is the bad guy.
Why not? I'm not asking you to take it, I'm just seeing if anybody's interested. I've found out that I'm not actually all that good at making arrangements. And besides, that was months ago, don't tell me that still bothers you. One more thing, I won't keep insisting if everybody still refuses it.

MusicMeister47

Oh! You mean the picture! That makes more sense! No, I don't think that's the bad guy.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Yugi on March 21, 2014, 01:37:00 PMPlease don't tell me that the Jpeg in the top video is the bad guy.

This is a fan game. Not Dream Team.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

MusicMeister47

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 21, 2014, 05:32:38 PMThis is a fan game. Not Dream Team.
Yes, it is. That's why I didn't post it in the regular requests thread. (I figured out the word!)