News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Sheet Music Errors Thread

Started by KefkaticFanatic, March 16, 2014, 06:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on April 09, 2017, 06:55:46 AMI think this is the right place to put this. Home Run Contest from the smash series is in the completely wrong game. It's under Brawl when it originated in Melee. Also, it doesn't list the composers. These are the composers for Melee, Hirokazu Ando, Shogo Sakai, and Tadashi Ikegami. Was I supposed to give a file with corrections?
Melee just uses the target smash music for the home-run contest. Brawl has its own music:

Although it does still need to be formatted correctly. Also, the first three notes are supposed to be a pick up. Everything needs to be shifted to the left.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Quote from: InsigTurtle on April 09, 2017, 12:37:46 AMhttp://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/1757

Compare with

http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/1397

First one's in a totally different key sig, it should be Ab/G#min.
Eeurgh. I've had my eye on this for quite a while and I've gotten permission from Fingerz to turn his duet into a solo and submit it, which I will try and do soon, thanks for the reminder
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but right before my first arrangement, [GB] Kirby's Block Ball - "Blockworld Map", was accepted, it was noted that there was no grace note in the original, being just an upload glitch, and the first eighth note should be a C.

It was never fixed, because I couldn't fix it myself at the time: [PDF]

Oh, and could I have the tempo marking text come after the number and say "Lightly", as well change the octave LH eighths into just straight notes, and have some slurs in the RH? Thanks! Still not sure I'm using this thread correctly, sorry...
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Wanna provide a file with the changes you want?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on April 19, 2017, 11:25:21 AMWanna provide a file with the changes you want?

Absolutely! :) I'll get to that once my computer is home again! (Typing this from a chromebook)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Mega Man 6 - Mr. X Stage.
  On-Site: "Dudeman"
  On-Sheet: "Arranged by BespinBen"

Also it ends on a double barline (which is also the case in "Charge Man Stage").
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on April 29, 2017, 09:35:09 PMMega Man 6 - Mr. X Stage.
  On-Site: "Dudeman"
  On-Sheet: "Arranged by BespinBen"

Ha, I just noticed that a couple months ago, but didn't understand...

E. Gadd Industries

I'm away from a computer else I'd do this myself, but for Pokémon BW2 "THE END," I'm pretty sure the whole sheet needs to be transposed up to G major. Or at least raised 3(?) half steps.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

InsigTurtle

THE END is a different track from the Staff Credits (this guy here!), but I totally get the mix-up since I just made the same mistake when searching it up :P

I quickly glanced at it, and the sheet seems pretty accurate, with just the spelling in m.8-9 bothering me atm

E. Gadd Industries

Ohhhh... oops! Sorry bout that!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

daj

Don Valentino's "Hyrule Castle Courtyard" is a little off, ahaha. Um, one eighth note off to be exact. :p

Don's arrangement: http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/498

The track actually begins with a pickup, not on the beat. Everything from the pickup to bar 7 starting from those two bass notes is fine though, so all we need to do is to move everything from bars 1-6 one eighth note back. Oh, and insert a pickup before bar 1 haha. ^^;

I wanted to help with this, but I'm quite a scrub at Finale and have no idea how to insert a pickup bar haha, hope you guys don't mind xD

Pianoth

Quote from: daj on July 09, 2017, 01:33:41 AMEverything from the pickup to bar 7 starting from those two bass notes is fine though, so all we need to do is to move everything from bars 1-6 one eighth note back.
Actually not, the whole arrangement should be moved one note back. I corrected everything that I thought it needed to be corrected.
MUS

Olimar12345

Pianoth is right, the way don had it was correct.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mastersuperfan

Reading is hard? Pianoth said the whole thing needed to be moved back.

But I agree that the way Don has it right now is correct.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Olimar12345

Quote from: mastersuperfan on July 09, 2017, 09:09:01 AMReading is hard? Pianoth said the whole thing needed to be moved back.

But I agree that the way Don has it right now is correct.

I was on mobile, so I couldn't see the mus. When Pinaoth said that everything needed to be "moved back," I thought he meant "back to the way Don had it." But yes, it is definitely not a pick up note.