News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Sheet Music Errors Thread

Started by KefkaticFanatic, March 16, 2014, 06:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onionleaf

I had a look in the archived threads for you braix- er, Latios.  ???

Found link:
• Treasure Mathstorm "Intro and Title Theme": [MUS]

Wasn't listed in the personal arrangement thread/not found at all:
• Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party "Love Shine"
• Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land "Yogurt Yard Forest"
• Kirby: Canvas Curse "Silver Submarine"

Was listed on the personal arrangement thread, but the Mediafile link didn't work:
• Double Dragon II: The Revenge "Undersea Base"
• Golden Axe II "The Tower"

Hope that helps a little.

Latios212

I've fixed that math sheet. Thank you!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

TheGrandStars

In Mario and Peach's Theme (Paper Mario - Super Mario series), there are a group of chords at around the middle of the song (currently on the second page). Some of the chords are incorrect; as in a certain part needs a sequence of regular notes rather than a chord.

Before this on the first page, (I'm not sure how to explain this) two certain notes, currently crotchets, need to be turned into quavers and played again.

Also, an additional missing part needs to be added at the very end, before the second half of the song is to be repeated.

(rip lmao no one plays this game anyways so i doubt the song will be fixed)
Lmao I would be called TheGrandStar but I initially tried using that and it messed up

My mood affects my typing habits. I will often be lazy with my typing, leading me to sound very illiterate. I only type properly when I find it very necessary

Latios212

We do have a few Paper Mario fans around here. How would the section have gotten that large otherwise? :P

Anyway, could you be more specific and reference some measure numbers to help pinpoint the problem here?

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

TheGrandStars

Um, I'm not exactly musically smart, so I won't be perfect at explaining

Bar 21/22 has those bass chords that are incorrect. currently they're crotchet/quarter note triads, but I believe a part of that is incorrect. I'm sorry I can't explain this well lmao it's just incorrect

And as I said before, a whole bit is missing at the end. its not a major part, but it's quite a few bars we're missing out on.

And at bar 18, that crotchet with two flats should be a quaver and played twice.
Lmao I would be called TheGrandStar but I initially tried using that and it messed up

My mood affects my typing habits. I will often be lazy with my typing, leading me to sound very illiterate. I only type properly when I find it very necessary

TheGrandStars

Whoops, I also forgot to mention (juuust in case) that all YouTube videos of the song are cut short, and extended ones don't even have half of the song. there's one redux that has the entire song in it...

TheGrandStars

Uhh... So is someone going to fix this eventually?  :'(

(sorry if I'm spamming replies on this thread)

Captain Toad

Not sure if its just my computer or not, but when I tried to view Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land -
Yogurt Yard Forest, I was told I could not view the document.
"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

Olimar12345

Which file type? Mus, midi, or pdf (or all)?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 24, 2017, 06:49:12 AMWhich file type? Mus, midi, or pdf (or all)?
I encountered this problem when I was going through all the sheets for the NSM Audit. None of the three file types work; they all throw up some sort of error message when you try to load them. Actually, I'll quickly go through the audit and list all the sheets with broken links:
  • Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party - Love Shine by Mr. Unibrow
  • Double Dragon II: The Revenge - Undersea Base by DBJack
  • Golden Axe II - The Tower by PseudoMario16
  • Kirby: Canvas Curse - Silver Submarine by Jesse J.K.
  • Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland - Yogurt Yard Forest by Erich Goeckeritz
This should be all of them, at least to my knowledge.

Latios212

I posted about these a little while back, but no one seemed to have them anywhere. Thinking about deleting them...

But I do have a sheet for Silver Submarine started after I found about it last time; maybe I'll finish it and submit it next round. Idk.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Have we tried checking these arranger's arrangement topics for them yet?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Iirc, we did loooong ago but fond nothing.

Zeila

I was sorting through my files and noticed that the midi for Festival Plaza (Night) is glitched and only a few hundred bytes. This is also the case on site. Here's a fixed file

Dekkadeci

This one's been niggling me for a while...
Kirby's Return to Dream Land Boss Battle Theme
Every time I hear the first ascending figure in 0:17-0:18 (before the D flat major chords), I hear C major chords only.

Yet in the first half of Bar 11 of our Kirby's Return to Dream Land "Boss Battle" files, there are C minor and F minor chords:

In Bar 11, I would like the C minor chord and the F minor chord in the right hand corrected to C major chords.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While we're at it, I may as well provide the MIDI of my Shovel Knight "The Schemer (Tinker Knight Battle)" transcription that matches the MUS and PDF:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B039DrYUfeUZT3FXa1NpeEZLVGc/view?usp=sharing

I'm good with copying over http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/mid/3474 with the above.

(MUS for reference: http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/mus/3474)
(PDF for reference: http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/3474)