News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Sheet Music Errors Thread

Started by KefkaticFanatic, March 16, 2014, 06:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Gamma-Ray

Well, I guess I could do it since it's only the measuring. However I'm still not sure on the formatting and I don't have access to Finale so I guess I have to convert it from MuseScore (only heard that this is possible, haven't actually done this).

marioguy

The Pollyanna from Mother sheet music is in E flat major. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the original song is in D major.

The Deku Trombonist

Yep that's right. I've got a replacement of this I did years ago, maybe I should get around to submitting it sometime.

marioguy

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on April 05, 2015, 06:42:35 AMYep that's right. I've got a replacement of this I did years ago, maybe I should get around to submitting it sometime.
That would be great. I can't wait to learn your version.

AwesomeYears

Couple of problems regarding Fair is Foul (http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/2411) Firstly, the title has an extra " reading ""Fair is Foul"
Secondly, it says that Bubsy is the first released game in the 'Other' section.

The Deku Trombonist

All the release dates are up to date now.

marioguy

I think Proto Man's Theme from Mega Man 3 starts of in the wrong key.

Maelstrom

"Jenka 2" links to the files from "Jenke 1" (Both Cave Story -- Other), except they are now named "Jenka 2" despite being the same files

Olimar12345

I've got the files at home-I'll fix this later today.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 24, 2015, 06:35:08 AM"Jenka 2" links to the files from "Jenke 1" (Both Cave Story -- Other), except they are now named "Jenka 2" despite being the same files

It is done.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tangy

I wanted to learn "To Zanarkand" (Final Fantasy X), so I went to grab it from the site and noticed it was in 6/4... for some reason? It definitely has a 3/4 feel to it. It's one of the most iconic solo piano video game pieces I can think of, if not the most iconic, so I figured I should bring it to your attention. :P I tried to fix it myself but all I could manage was to basically split the bars in half lol.

Bespinben

Well, there actually was a replacement in the works relatively recently, but it was still riddled with all the errors you just pointed out (the 6/4), plus a few other things. Inaction was its death.

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=6457.0
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tangy

Huh, well that's unfortunate. It doesn't look much different from the one currently on the site anyways, but at least they tried? Hopefully someone can clean it up. I would if I had the time and patience, but alas..  ::)