[ARCHIVE] Braixen's Arrangements

Started by braix, February 01, 2014, 08:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

This is where all my piano stuff will go.
Any feedback is always appreciated.

Anything listed as red is incomplete.
Everything else is either on site or is decent enough for myself to deem it completed.

[3DS] Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon

"Tree of Life: Roots (Two Pianos)" (with InsigTurtle)
[PDF] [MUS] [MID]
"Wandering Ampharos"
[PDF] [MUS] [MID]

[3DS] Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

"Lumiose City"
[PDF] [MUS] [MID]
"Snowbelle City"
[PDF] [MUS] [MID]

[3DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

"Desperation (Light Arrangment)"
[PDF] [MID]
"Pokémon Paradise 3(Duet)"
[PDF] [MUS] [MID]

[NDS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

"In The Morning Sun"
[MUS]

[GBA] Pokémon Ruby Version & Pokémon Sapphire Version

"Battle! Super-Ancient Pokémon"
[PDF] [MUS] [MID]

[GBC] Pokémon Diamond Version and Platinum Version

"Lucas"
[MUS]

[GBC] Pokémon Gold Version & Pokémon Silver Version

"Viridian Forest"
[PDF] [MUS] [MID]
Route 11"
[PDF] [MUS] [MID]

[PC] Undertale

"Fallen Down"
[PDF] [MUS] [MID]
"Shop"
[PDF] [MUS] [MID]

[?] Like Pretty Much Everything Else

League of Legends - "Challengers (Two Pianos)"
[PDF] [MUS] [MID]
Wii Channels - "Wii Shop Channel"
[PDF] [MUS] [MID]

First arrangement: "Desperation(Light Arrangement)" (2/1/14)                    Latest arrangement: "Wild Pokémon Battle" (10/22/16)                    Total arrangements: 15                  Arrangements on site: 6                    Shortest arrangement: Route 11(~0:33)                    Longest arrangement: Challengers(~2:50)                    Special thanks to: Latios212, Bespinben, InsigTurtle                     ~0.000008478 Arrangements Made Per Minute
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Excellent work! Dude....you have got some skill :)
Keep up the good work

braix

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 01, 2014, 09:45:55 AMExcellent work! Dude....you have got some skill :)
Keep up the good work
Thank you! :D
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Not sure about feedback right now....someone else could help you with that

braix

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 01, 2014, 09:47:57 AMNot sure about feedback right now....someone else could help you with that
Ok :)

Bloop

Preeetty good for a first arrangement if you ask me, at least it's better than my first (idk where it went, though).

A few things I felt like pointing out though. What Finale product do you use? If it's notepad, you probably won't be able to fix some the things I'll be pointing out right now ,__,

-The song is in F minor, which means that the key signature should have 4 flats instead of one.
-Make sure the G# in bar 28 is an Ab.
-The chord in bars 33-34 and 37-38 is an Abm, which means every B natural is an Cb, every D# is an Eb and every E is an Fb (both right and left hand)

-For reading purposes, it would be better to use an 8vb marking in the left hand at bar 23-24.
-Also put an 8va marking from the C in bar 28 to the Db in 29.

braix

Quote from: Bloop on February 01, 2014, 10:12:15 AMPreeetty good for a first arrangement if you ask me, at least it's better than my first (idk where it went, though).

A few things I felt like pointing out though. What Finale product do you use? If it's notepad, you probably won't be able to fix some the things I'll be pointing out right now ,__,

-The song is in F minor, which means that the key signature should have 4 flats instead of one.
-Make sure the G# in bar 28 is an Ab.
-The chord in bars 33-34 and 37-38 is an Abm, which means every B natural is an Cb, every D# is an Eb and every E is an Fb (both right and left hand)

-For reading purposes, it would be better to use an 8vb marking in the left hand at bar 23-24.
-Also put an 8va marking from the C in bar 28 to the Db in 29.
Fixed. :3

Sebastian

Jompa

You'll have to fix some of that note beaming though. Not all of it is totally illegal, but the figure you're using in the left hand at measures #29 trough #31 is problematic. Make sure the beats are visible through the notes.
Birdo for Smash

braix

Also, I was using a trial of Finale 2014 up to this point to arrange and format the mus to midi and pdf files, but the trial is over now lol. So I got Finale 2012 but I can't format the mus file to midi and pdf from there, so where do I go now? (And Finale 2014 is too expensive for an average 13 year old to buy so yeah)

mikey

type in finale notepad (2012) in google, you can't get to it from the MS site easily, but it's completely free so it's what I use :P
unmotivated

JDMEK5

Because of the perfectionist I am, you'll have to change the title to "Battle! Super-Ancient Pokémon".
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jompa

The key signature is C-minor. The Db is only there because it's in Phrygian mode.
A lot of your harmonies are wrong, most notable in that "mini-modulation" into F-phrygian in measures#9 and #10, where it seems you still think C is the tonal center. Just adjust it so the harmonies are the same intervals as earlier, just in the key of F instead of C.
There are more mistakes later on too, so I suggest you try doing the harmonies over again.
Birdo for Smash

braix

Quote from: Jompa on March 24, 2014, 07:35:35 AMThe key signature is C-minor. The Db is only there because it's in Phrygian mode.
A lot of your harmonies are wrong, most notable in that "mini-modulation" into F-phrygian in measures#9 and #10, where it seems you still think C is the tonal center. Just adjust it so the harmonies are the same intervals as earlier, just in the key of F instead of C.
There are more mistakes later on too, so I suggest you try doing the harmonies over again.
I didn't really understand all of that, but I did my best to fix what I could. :P
Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 24, 2014, 06:21:18 AMBecause of the perfectionist I am, you'll have to change the title to "Battle! Super-Ancient Pokémon".
Yes master. I have done your will.

mikey

unmotivated