News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG 63: Second Chances Post Game

Started by Bird, January 12, 2014, 07:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Subjective_Thought

Eheheh.

Whoops.

Note in all future TWG, never give me something important to do.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

spitllama

So Olimar/Firearrow and Greg how did you know who to vigi?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

To be honest, The_Subjective_Thought made a mistake in immediately informing everyone of each other's Roles, but can you really blame him?  He had less than 24 hours to pull everyone together, so he was under time constraints.  And Specials claiming to him is beyond his control; he didn't know when someone would be counterclaimed.

What I found really frivolous was Kman96's Seer claiming working out, because it was a rather poor strategy.  Counterclaiming Medium Night 1, for example, would potentially stop the alliance from forming and would likely lead to the unnecessary lynching of both.  Claiming Seer publicly was also a bad move; what if a Wolf did so, for example?  Doodle lucked out as Seer by informing a random Human (then again, he's successful in doing so in practically every game because he's super pro!!!) of his results, but what if he hadn't?

Also, why did both Mega Killers go for me???  Doodle could have been false claiming too!!!

fank009

Quote from: Mashi on January 12, 2014, 10:39:59 PMDoodle lucked out as Seer by informing a random Human
He let noct knew he was seer :/ (I think either me or him was the 1st.)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mashi

Oh, right, whoops.  My point still stands, however!!!

fank009

Quote from: Mashi on January 12, 2014, 10:39:59 PMAlso, why did both Mega Killers go for me???  Doodle could have been false claiming too!!!

Something else I forgot... Dude claimed AFTER he got the red seering on you...

(mind you even if he did claim, he should have been shot for being so damm obvious)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mashi

That doesn't matter!  He could have been lying all the same.  Not to mention that he didn't have a seering when he claimed to The_Subjective_Thought.

Regardless, the game was pretty hilarious and Humans did A+.

mikey

Eh.  Toby told me to play like a human.
unmotivated

Toby

Toby

Quote03:09   Toby_   I know who the wolf is!!!
03:10   TheKwhoMans   bahaha
03:10   Toby_   It's a cow disguised as a cockerel
03:10   Toby_   Wait I mean rooster
03:11   Nocturne   wait
03:11   Nocturne   let's be real here
03:11   Toby_   Who would be a cow
03:11   Toby_   But really a rooster
03:11   Toby_   I mean
03:11   Toby_   Rooster but cow
03:11   Nocturne   bird
03:11   Nocturne   crows
03:11   bird   Welcome back, Greg.
03:11   bird   What?
03:11   Greg   Thanks.
03:11   Nocturne   BIRD IS THE WOLF
03:11   Nocturne   HE'S ACTUALLY PLAYING
03:11   Greg   OH SNAP
03:11   bird   (:<
03:11   Toby_   Or maybe this rooster has a speech problem
03:12   Toby_   And he thinks he's a cow
03:12   spit   TBWCW calm down lol
03:12   Nocturne   xD
03:12   Toby_   In which case...
03:12   Nocturne   nah he's def on to something
03:12   Toby_   Where is the cow that thinks it is a rooster?
03:12   Toby_   Think logically guys!!!
03:13   Toby_   It all makes sense!
03:13   Toby_   The wolf is...
03:13   Nocturne   TST?
03:13   spit   I'm leaving bye
03:13   Nocturne   oop
03:13   Nocturne   he doesn't want to see the truth
03:13      *** spit quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
03:13   Toby_   No you dummy, it's me!

Greg

@Mashi: Olimar didn't know that Dude (or you, for that matter) claimed seer b/c he was never in TST's alliance. So to him it made sense.

I just decided to trust Dude over you because of your Wolf Assassin claim and Dude's suggesting the medium plan. And when I decided that, I figured I might as well go all the way rather than dithering since that would be far more useful to the humans if I had picked right.

As for how we got Nocturne and Toby... Nocturne and fank were aware that Dude was the real seer. That made them risks, since none of us really knew whether to trust them. We were going to kill them both, but we kinda switched to Toby over fank as a gut feeling since it'd be easy to push a lynch on fank in the event Dude died, and also because he was acting pretty typically human.

That was my reasoning, anyway. I think Kman and FA wanted me to switch off Nocturne, actually, late in the phase, but I was already off the computer. So part of it was dumb luck.

JDMEK5

Uh, I won and I didn't die! XD That's a plus.

As I had explained before to some of you, (and as Nocturne mentioned) I was inactive just because I didn't have a whole ton of time to check in never mind get my mind around everything to vote and stuff. That lynch vote was for the most part uneducated and my only real goal was to make it look like I knew what I was doing. :P But there was no PMing on my end whatsoever aside from asking questions to Bird about how the game works.

I'm going to actually read the above posts when I get the time.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Kman96

So...Is there not going to be a player analysis? Have they been abolished since I've been gone??

Or is Bird just not doing one? idk.
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

For me I think I would have done a lot better were it not for 2 things:
1) being too careless with what I said
and
2) interacting in any way with verm
the guy is like pro at this.  You were all content in thinking I'm new I'll make mistakes, but not him.
Anyway, every move I made in essence would be the same if I were human.  I'm just confused as to why Dude claimed to me almost immediately...  I also had a hunch that either fank or greg were megakillers.  And being partnered with Toby, well...  He said it himself he always dies.  But it was fun and I learned a lot that will make me a much better wolf MWAHAHAHAHA

PS the new alliance was pretty much made by me and kman... and I died for it :(
unmotivated

Bird

Quote from: Kman96 on January 13, 2014, 11:34:09 AMSo...Is there not going to be a player analysis? Have they been abolished since I've been gone??

Or is Bird just not doing one? idk.
It's been less than 24 hours! I'll get around to it, I promise.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die