Summer topic

Started by MetroidHunter26, May 22, 2008, 04:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

So what will you do? post here and lets mingle (LOL)

I plan on working and getting alot of crap and hanging out with friends!

starpikachu

I plan on going to great america for the 8th time :P stupid summer camp, they don't have good programs anymore

PseudoMario16

im goin to the beach, and then to arkansas (U.S.) for my cousins wedding
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

evilsqueaky

This is one of the first summer's ever with no vacation plan. :( However, I am going to the Bronx in New York for a mission trip.

Sirus

idk what im doing yet
probably gonna stay home  ;)
but i need to earn my community hours for NJHS and go back to Taekwondo
and get a better mile time and exercise

ZeldaFan

I have a job, and i'll be in Virginia for 12 days in a couple weeks...that's about it

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

KefkaticFanatic

I'll probably get a summer job or something, volunteer at the library, and I think we're thinking about getting an RV and go places. Yeah.

me irl
[close]

razer84

i'm gonna work at my TaeKwonDo school's summer camp.

damn commies.

Gu4n

I'll be going with friends to Prague for a week, with my family to a Center Parcs-resort for a week, with friends to sea for a week and with colleagues to the Leipzig Games Convention for a week. Hehe. Between those trips I'll be studying Japanse, I might try Spanish as well, and try to earn as much as money as possible. ^-^

ZeldaFan

wow. you're lucky you get to travel a lot.

MetroidHunter26

I hate traveling >__> I just don't like it...I've been to California,Wyoming,Colorado,Nevada,Arizona & were going to go to Texas and Washington soon >___>; I hate it! HATE IT! but when I'm older I'll be FREE!...wait no I won't >___>;

Palagerini

Quote from: Sirus on May 22, 2008, 08:04:09 PMidk what im doing yet
probably gonna stay home  ;)
but i need to earn my community hours for NJHS and go back to Taekwondo
and get a better mile time and exercise
lol i'm in njhs too =P.
anyway i'm going to disney world in about 2 weeks... then i'm siging up for tennis camp and band camp.. (i would sign up for robotics camp like last year but i was correcting the teacher on how to do stuff in the advanced class.. and that my robot kinda pwned everyone elses...oh well =/)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

razer84

Quote from: Sirus on May 22, 2008, 08:04:09 PMand get a better mile time

i'm gonna try out for track team next year, so i'm gonna run every day on this bike path near my house so i can run faster for longer as well.

also, i mentioned this in another topic but i'm also gonna practice so i can do a 540 triple kick for Tae Kwon Do. he are rwo videos of 540s:

this one is two seconds long, but is the best technique

lots of kicks. idk what's up with the "only Jesus" thing at the end what with this being a TKD video, though...

damn commies.

ZeldaFan

that's amazing!  :o
you should make a video when you learn how! lol

razer84

yeah, i can usually get the first two kicks in, but i'm back on the ground (and usually falling over) by the third kick.

damn commies.