News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Poll: Which bad guy has the coolest theme song?

Started by The-Real-Link, May 22, 2008, 03:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Video Game Bad Guy has the coolest theme song?

Ganon[dorf] (Ganon's Theme)
4 (15.4%)
Skull Kid [Majora's Mask] (Skull Kid's Theme)
8 (30.8%)
Agahnim (Agahnim)
1 (3.8%)
Sephiroth (One Winged Angel)
9 (34.6%)
Kefka (Kefka's Theme?)
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 24

blah54

personally i'm a fan of ganon's theme... i've never understood why so many people like one winged angel...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Gu4n

Quote from: The-Real-Link on May 22, 2008, 04:39:19 PM
Quote from: Shadoninja on May 22, 2008, 04:22:16 PMKEFKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you got your wish ^_^

Kefka is the most brilliant antagonist ever: you're laughing at him, but simultaneously you're hating him.

Composer #40

One Winged Angel (FFVII)(Lyrics)
One Winged Angel (FFVII: Advent Children)(Lyrics)
Kefka
Dancing Mad (VERY LONG)

For those that haven't heard the two über-villains' themes

One Winged Angel is popular possibly because of the latin, giving it a menacing feel. Dancing Mad is good only in its third and final part. The light to dark keys and the rock at the end is just awesome! ;D

P.S. I have no respect for any of the guys on the list. The best villain out of all of them is Wesker! He doesn't have a theme so I'm torn between Kefka and Sephiroth themes now.  :(

It happens Every. Day!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 23, 2008, 12:16:39 PMNO
kefka's theme= kefka's theme
dancing mad=collection of the final boss battles. which includes a REMIXED ish version of kefka's theme.

YES

And its like 10 minutes long ^_^

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: G-Han on May 23, 2008, 03:09:16 PMKefka is the most brilliant antagonist ever: you're laughing at him, but simultaneously you're hating him.

Also the fact that he WINS and FREAKIN DESTROYS THE WORLD makes him pretty awesome.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Composer #40 on May 23, 2008, 03:14:11 PM1)One Winged Angel is popular possibly because of the latin, giving it a menacing feel.
2)Dancing Mad is good only in its third and final part. The light to dark keys and the rock at the end is just awesome! ;D
1) NO it's because all of the people who put it on the top of the list are ff7 fanboys who cosplay as the characters, buy all the ff7 merchandise, and basically worship sephiroth as a god.

2) all of it is good *punches you in teh face... blasphemer...*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 23, 2008, 03:18:43 PM
Quote from: G-Han on May 23, 2008, 03:09:16 PMKefka is the most brilliant antagonist ever: you're laughing at him, but simultaneously you're hating him.

Also the fact that he WINS and FREAKIN DESTROYS THE WORLD makes him pretty awesome.

Sephiroth only lost by a chance-thing with the Life Stream. The main chars in FF7 didn't even do anything.  :P Also, I have no idea who Kefka is.
I know. Before you say it Shado:

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 23, 2008, 03:34:48 PMblasphemer
:P
Please bring some light on the subject...the song sounds so familiar...
Sephy rules.  :D
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Shadoninja

it's blasphemy because he said the only good parts are the third and fourth movement.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 23, 2008, 12:16:39 PMNO
kefka's theme= kefka's theme
dancing mad=collection of the final boss battles. which includes a REMIXED ish version of kefka's theme.

Oh ok

Never played it so I didn't know  ::)

Gu4n

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 23, 2008, 03:18:43 PM

You realize you double-posted and spoiled an important part of the game for me, right?

The-Real-Link

Not everybody who prefers "One Winged Angel" is an FF7 fanboy! I've never actually played the game. (I do have the Advent Children movie on DVD though.) I just happen to like the song. It's note structure is very creative and well thought out. The disonance mixed with the agreeing harmony are very interesting. Add to it the mysterious, forboding Latin lyrics, as well as the middle theme that is more of a light pleasant theme, and you have a very unique Bad-Guy theme song!

iDOWN

Sirus

Olimar12345

One Winged Angel. (almost like there's no compatition at all...)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

PianoMasta7

None of Them!  :P

I think some bosses have WAY better music...I just cant think of any right now...