FINAL SMASH!!! The complete Collection!

Started by MetroidHunter26, February 24, 2008, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Yeah they are going to look awsome and here is 2 new ones :D

Lildigipoke2

OMG! THAT IS AMAZING! I LOVE IT! Where's Ness?

oh wait...nvm found him!

EDIT: On the Luigi one, it's too bright and everything...hard to see where everything is

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

MetroidHunter26

Shadoninja

You forgot Capt. Falcon's Falcon Punch Final Smash.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

razer84

Critical Hit is my favorite of yours, but maybe because Marth is one of my favorite characters.

@shadowninja: C. Falcon doesn't have a Falcon Punch FS...

damn commies.

MetroidHunter26

razer84

damn commies.

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Egnio

I still find it weird that some Final Smashes don't show the Final Smash at all (Specifically Fox's, Ice climbers and Dedede's). I know they've got the pose and all of that, but they're not showing what the pose is for. As far as I'm concerned, they have taunt potential :/

And using Giga Bowser could fit too. If you want to have a pose that shows action, there's always taunting or attacking.
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Egnio on May 29, 2008, 08:24:14 AMI still find it weird that some Final Smashes don't show the Final Smash at all (Specifically Fox's, Ice climbers and Dedede's). I know they've got the pose and all of that, but they're not showing what the pose is for. As far as I'm concerned, they have taunt potential :/

And using Giga Bowser could fit too. If you want to have a pose that shows action, there's always taunting or attacking.
Well some things had potential at the time but I have learned from those past ones. (>___> and some wouldn't have looked good but I regret some of them) but thanks for the comment!

Egnio

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on May 29, 2008, 01:37:59 PM
Well some things had potential at the time but I have learned from those past ones. (>___> and some wouldn't have looked good but I regret some of them) but thanks for the comment!
[/quote]

Let me see if I get it. You didn't make some even if they had potential because you learned from past ones that didn't look good but you regret...

... I don't get it. May you rephrase it again, please? >_>
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Egnio on May 29, 2008, 03:43:20 PM
Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on May 29, 2008, 01:37:59 PM

Let me see if I get it. You didn't make some even if they had potential because you learned from past ones that didn't look good but you regret...

... I don't get it. May you rephrase it again, please? >_>
[/quote]

O_O woah... no here's what I meant to say. I chose a pic that would of looked good and up close (Like Fox,IC, and King DeDeDe) and that's kinda it...I just chose some pics I thought would of looked good instead of the other ones the site gave.