News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

FINAL SMASH!!! The complete Collection!

Started by MetroidHunter26, February 24, 2008, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

I thought I shouldn't post but Then I thought What the hay?!

So here is ALL 25 FINAL SMASH SIGS!!!!

MetroidHunter26

Yeah I decided not to do the other 4(Luigi,Marth,Ness,Falco) because the pics don't have enough action-ish pose to the >___>,

Lildigipoke2

you know there are like 5+ more characters you are missing! Find the Youtube video on all of the final smashes....it's awesome but BIG spoilers

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

ZeldaFan

those are awesome... and you made them using GIMP?? those are some skillz...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Akiro

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on February 25, 2008, 02:02:18 PMyou know there are like 5+ more characters you are missing! Find the Youtube video on all of the final smashes....it's awesome but BIG spoilers

[Yeah I decided not to do the other 4(Luigi,Marth,Ness,Falco) because the pics don't have enough action-ish pose to the >___>,]

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Akiro on February 25, 2008, 02:15:24 PM
Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on February 25, 2008, 02:02:18 PMyou know there are like 5+ more characters you are missing! Find the Youtube video on all of the final smashes....it's awesome but BIG spoilers

[Yeah I decided not to do the other 4(Luigi,Marth,Ness,Falco) because the pics don't have enough action-ish pose to the >___>,]

Well it's true  :-\  >__>

razer84

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on February 25, 2008, 02:21:21 PM
Quote from: Akiro on February 25, 2008, 02:15:24 PM

Well it's true  :-\  >__>

you already did falco and wolf's FSs, LANDMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

You sir, have mad skillz.
But you should still do Luigi's because its just too awesome to NOT do.  ::)

----------------
Listening to: A13
via FoxyTunes

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

XD

You do Luigi's like this:

Get a pose of him during that breif period when he seems to grab himself. Then add your "special touch" to that. The field around him should have electricity or somthing in it.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Lildigipoke2

SPOILERS! HERE ARE ALL THE FINAL SMASHES! DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jc42tFFqm9g

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

KINGOFTH3CASTLE

all hail the king of the castle

MetroidHunter26

I decided to do Luigi,Marth, & Ness and anyother character I decide to do (which might be all of them.) so I will add more even though it says complete >___>,

razer84

yeah, all of them are gonna look cool in your style. (luigi's is gonna be awesome, MAKE IT AWESOME!!!!!)

damn commies.