What Has Oronoco Arranged?: Shadows of Almia

Started by Oronoco, October 01, 2015, 07:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oronoco

It is! It's so easy to play, too. (Clearly, everyone should play it. :))) Thank you!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Onionleaf

This is lovely! Thanks for arranging a song from Epic Yarn, it's so peaceful and sounds perfect on the piano as well.

Oronoco

Thank you both so much!

If you asked me what my favorite piece of VGM ever was...
...I'd hand you this sheet right here.

Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia—"Vien Forest"
MIDI     MUS     MUSX     PDF

I've spent many sunny afternoons wailing this at the top of my lungs while running through corn-fields. I may or may not have done it recently...

I love this piece, and I'd be happy to hear what you think. I started work on it over a year ago, so it's about time I finished it. It's about time some SoA showed up on the site, too.
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Latios212

IIIIIT'S HEEEEEERE

(actual comments to come later lol)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

*Listens starting @ 1:36*
"What a great arrangement of LoZ: Link to the Past 'Credits'!"

...oh, wait a sec  :o

BUT YEAH, great song choice. Definitely a fav for me as well. Recheck those bass notes on m. 2, 4, and 7 -- the bass likes to pedal tone those Bb's.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Oronoco

Thank goodness. I listened to the bass in those measures so many times. I think my ear liked to trick me into fitting the bass nicely into that Aflat triad, but I was never comfortable with it.

Thank you very much!