News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by JDMEK5, October 28, 2013, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 20, 2017, 09:53:06 AMYeah boi

You still in the area? I'll probably be near the medical center when I move

Splatoon Inkling

I used to live in sioux city Iowa but now I live in Brandon South Dakota.

LeviR.star

Hey, I live not too far from Sioux City!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Splatoon Inkling

LeviR.star

Not Council Bluffs. 2 hours from Sioux City, in the NW part of Iowa, in a medium-sized rural area.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Static

Splatoon Inkling

Groan... ;D no actually it is a small town near sioux city. My mom, dad, and, me lived there in a trailer when I was very little. Then we moved to sioux city, and then to Brandon SD because of my dad's job. He worked at the post office in sioux city doing maintenance on the postal machines. Then one day on the news it said that the sioux city post office was shutting down and, if we didn't move he would have to be a mail carrier and he did not want to do that so we moved. Now we're here and he still does the same job but at the post office in Sioux Falls.

Splatoon Inkling

Sorry guys should have asked mom before... They used to live in Sergeant bluff no council bluff!

JDMEK5

Updated; also updated as many changed usernames as I was able to figure out.

Also, in an effort to purge an otherwise-forever-expanding list, I removed all users who have been inactive on the forums since before January 1, 2017. Seemed convenient to do right at the turn into 2019. If I have removed you in this process and you want back, just post again with your location and I'll slap you back on.

Also also, @Sebastian: I was trying to update your username but in the process somehow lost you on the map. Hate to make you jump through an extra hoop but if you give me your location again I'll put you back in. I recall you were in ND somewhere but now your profile says SC so idkmehyoutellme.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

ShyYoshiGuy

Uh.... Northwest Arkansas. The biggest "city" here is probably Fayetteville, Arkansas so I guess you can put me there. (Even though that's not exactly right.)
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Sebastian

Quote from: JDMEK5 on December 28, 2018, 12:12:08 AMAlso also, @Sebastian: I was trying to update your username but in the process somehow lost you on the map. Hate to make you jump through an extra hoop but if you give me your location again I'll put you back in. I recall you were in ND somewhere but now your profile says SC so idkmehyoutellme.
I live in West Virginia now.

Latios212

I forgot if I actually posted this, but I moved to Boston :J
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

Quote from: Latios212 on January 05, 2019, 11:14:16 AMI forgot if I actually posted this, but I moved to Boston :J
Dang it Lat you've gotta stop moving around on me.

For real though I'll try to get this updated (again) tonight.

Also I'm putting my little piece of protocol concerning removal-after-X-months-of-inactivity into the OP so it's clear and unalienable.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

My Arrangements