News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by JDMEK5, October 28, 2013, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 04, 2015, 07:08:20 PMYou know what would've been better than asking why no ones posted in a ask/answer thread?

Perhaps answering the question that was asked. A necro bump, sure, but at least it would've been on topic.

Well then, what is the question?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Nebbles

this is just a hunch

but it might be "where in the world is the NSM community?"
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ThatGamer

*derp* I meant to say, what is the answer?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

MaestroUGC

Oh man. I'm trying here, with you, I'm really trying.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Olimar12345

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 04, 2015, 07:16:16 PM*derp* I meant to say, what is the answer?

You're supposed to post where you're from. That is, if you want to. Check out the original post on page one-we have compiled a map of those who answered.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Xaoz

Germany here (Am I the only one?). How precise and up to date is that map? :D Would really like to know where you guys are from.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

InsigTurtle

Ah, I should probably have my name changed to my current one on that map :P

Maelstrom

AwesomeYears

mikey

unmotivated

ZeldaFan

Can I be on this map? :) I live in the same area as Concerto - Salt Lake City Utah

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated