News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by JDMEK5, October 28, 2013, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Why, they're right here, of course!

At a glance (use link above for detailed map):

To be added to the map, just post your general location.

People will be removed from this list and map after they have been inactive on the forums for 2 years. I reserve the right to change this amount of time at any point, with or without warning, based on the size of the list and contemporary additions. But for now, 2 years seems like a solid amount of time. Also be aware that these will happen on "purge dates" which means basically every couple months or so (I prospect) when I feel like going down the entire list and calculating the numbers (which takes a long time; hence every couple months).
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

You should probably remove people who are not active members of the forum.

BlackDragonSlayer

General location: Coachella Valley, California
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

Link's been updated. Visual map will come shortly after.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Toby

Nakah

Now we just need a list of who resides where on the map. Isn't there a way to embed the full-zoom map with the list in the first post? My BBC code abilities are weak as of yet.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Toby on October 28, 2013, 09:39:28 AMI smiled seeing this, nice job JDMEK5!
Thanks!

Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:26:20 AMNow we just need a list of who resides where on the map. Isn't there a way to embed the full-zoom map with the list in the first post? My BBC code abilities are weak as of yet.
Is it a bad sign if half of that flew right over my head? :P You mean put actual labels on the picture, right? That was the original purpose of the link (I found the old picture really messy with all those labels). But if you think that's what should be done, I'm sure I can figure it out.

Also: Picture now matches detailed map.

My Arrangements

Kman96

Wow... This is really fancy...is there a way to list more than one member at a single location?

I feel bad that only I'm listed at North Pole, when shadow's been on longer than I have.
Party Hard!
[close]

InsigTurtle

JDMEK5

You're in.

Quote from: Kman96 on October 28, 2013, 07:58:29 PMWow... This is really fancy...is there a way to list more than one member at a single location?

I feel bad that only I'm listed at North Pole, when shadow's been on longer than I have.
Check the list on the "more detailed map". You're both there, just in the same place. So one of you hides the other. (Exact same thing just happened in Vancouver with rosabellis here and Greg)

My Arrangements

DrP

Yeah, I don't live in Lithuania.

You can put me in San Francisco, California (or Copenhagen -- I wish I lived there -- but do SFO)

EDIT: I told SFK once I got my citizenship, I can be moved there. Fact is, I haz no Lithuanian citizenships yet.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

GaryOak

That pic reminds me of junior high school recesses. There were some big groups of people always hanging around with each other (Europe/Usa&Canada) then there were some smaller groups of people (Australia) and then there was that guy who never hung out with anyone (Kman).

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Waddle Bro

Kman96

Quote from: GaryOak on October 29, 2013, 08:01:06 AMand then there was that guy who never hung out with anyone (Kman).
um, excuse me there is at least one other person over there with me we just live on top of each other which is why you cant see him
Party Hard!
[close]