News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Where in the World Is the NSM Community?

Started by JDMEK5, October 28, 2013, 01:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Maelstrom

FierceDeity

Quote from: JDMEK5 on April 22, 2015, 11:21:01 AMElaborate?

Oh, as in "oh hey another person living in new york" even though I'm in Prague this semester
But asking you to change this every time I move around during/between semesters would be a little much so new york is still the most accurate location for me

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

FierceDeity

Nah, I'm coming back to new york in 11 days anyways

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Put me right in the Cape of Good Hope (formerly called Cape of Storm) ;) We got some good Steinway pianos down there. The only problem, is wherever you go, you hear "Song of Storms" being played all the time.
what is shitpost

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on May 12, 2015, 12:16:18 PMPut me right in the Cape of Good Hope (formerly called Cape of Storm) ;) We got some good Steinway pianos down there. The only problem, is wherever you go, you hear "Song of Storms" being played all the time.
yeah cape of storms wasn't exactly good for the tourism

Also yeah what makes that a problem
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Well there are other reasons why it was called the Cape of Good Hope, but yeah, tourism would've been bad with the name.
It's bad because the piece, while a nice piece in and of itself, doesn't have all that much variety; even with a beautifully varied piece, you can only hear it so many times before you dread it.
what is shitpost

Hero of Trains

Umm... I've listened to that piece for 10 hours before. Multiple times. Also the Serenade of Water. And Lon Lon Ranch. And many others. They make really nice background music. ;)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on May 12, 2015, 12:16:18 PMPut me right in the Cape of Good Hope (formerly called Cape of Storm)
So, seriously? And is this like South Africa we're talking about?

My Arrangements

Pianist Da Sootopolis

The Cape of Good Hope is off the west coast of Africa, under the northwestern bit that juts out into the ocean (forget the name, I think it's called the horn of Africa or something?).
And 10 hours? Try every goddamn day when all you want is a fecking sandwich.
what is shitpost