News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A# Minor

Hi, I'm new to this site and just thought I'd post here for fun.

I'm A# Minor, 13, she/they, and I suck at piano! But I've been playing the flute for about a year. I use the treble clef in piano parts since nobody writes sheet music specifically for flutes :D I also like to write and draw. (My profile pic is a drawing of Rosalina that I did a while ago, but why is it so blurry??) I actually posted a part of one of my stories here. I predict it'll be like a novella with the way things are going. So far I released Part 1, you can find it here:
<snip lol>

By the way, you can call me Jade if you'd like. A# Minor is my persona and her real name is Jade Campbell (not anything close to my real name though, lol).
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: A# Minor on May 13, 2023, 03:36:36 PMI actually posted a part of one of my stories here. I predict it'll be like a novella with the way things are going. So far I released Part 1, you can find it here:
https://www.ninsheetmusic.org/forum/index.php?topic=12638.msg433400#msg433400
Glad to see the Story Telling board get some use!!! I started posting my short stories here when I was 14 and, a decade later, I've already self-published my first book.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

I noticed that and I wanted to tell you congratulations for a while! I read through all the stories that you posted before I made an account and they're all great. I'd love to get your book! Well, when I move out and my parents can't spy on every single thing I do lol, I also dunno what the age rating is so yeah...
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: A# Minor on May 19, 2023, 08:25:09 AMI noticed that and I wanted to tell you congratulations for a while! I read through all the stories that you posted before I made an account and they're all great. I'd love to get your book! Well, when I move out and my parents can't spy on every single thing I do lol, I also dunno what the age rating is so yeah...
Glad to hear from a fan!!! :D

For age rating, it's a bit difficult to say for certain. Some of the stories exclusive to the book are a bit more morbid than the stories I've already posted, but I think an age range of 14-16+ is a good estimate (though if you've read any Stephen King books it'd probably be ok).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

Hello, I've gotten into A# Minor's account by accident, and I went poking around and ended up editing her post. Now I can't get the original message to come back.

Edit from A#m: BRUHHHH
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

novalunelaser

Hey Everyone i am Judy Vang from NOVALUNE LASER!!!!!!!!!!

The Musical Poet

Hi, I'm Poet. I just recently found out about this from a friend on a different forum site and I thought this was cool.

Alrighty, it's time for the introductions

Name: wow I wonder what it is
Instruments: mainly the piano, but I did play violin, guitar, and alto sax
Favorite music: I have a lot, but I'll go with Studio Ghibli
Favorite game music: Minecraft. no question
Hobbies: I enjoy video games, programming, art, cubing, and you guessed it music
One strange fact about me: I have strange obsessions with certain things like potatoes, oranges, and ducks
Favorite number(s): 7 and 42

well that's all I could think of I guess
I like making terrible titles for my schoolwork, but I never follow through.

A# Minor

it's about time you made your introduction XD

Ciao! Have fun on our somewhat dead forum!

Quote from: The Musical Poet on August 23, 2023, 08:05:57 PMHobbies: I enjoy video games, programming, art, cubing, and you guessed it music
Wait, cubing?
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

The Musical Poet

I learned how to solve a Rubik Cube fast.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Musical Poet

around 30 seconds or less. Yeah, I suck lol