News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG 60: 2fool4skool - Post-Game

Started by Bird, October 23, 2013, 06:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

fank009

:/
(atm im not sure my health would be all right both sides of the coin. :/)

the mentality is different when playing with 3rd parties.

waddle, If I handled my eod better, I definitley would have played...

im going to point out an honest truth (with no offence to anyone, but if I do..)

That last day/night phase I was thinking too smartly. (dumbing it down/yoloing it would have seen me play.) thats the honest truth of it.

to quell the haters (somewhat) here's a summary of fanks thoughts

-before eod after chicken plan
what am I going to do, if I get on BDS again people will see it as advantageous, people will vote me, and davy might play and lose :/ (no.1 rule as a wolf, dont let the village win)
-decision to vote bds
lets snipe and hope its in my favour. (if anything this was the yolo play xD)
-verm not getting the snipe
holy damm
-after rng flip
plan failed/ wolf tst
-waddle with a case against verm
hmmm, this is definitley plausible
(walk home from cricket practice)
-delibirating the ideas
who to lynch, do I trust verm not to have a grand turnabout?
-final decision is made
odds are against me, lets play it safe.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Waddle Bro

Quote from: fank009 on October 24, 2013, 11:52:47 AMThat last day/night phase I was thinking too smartly. (dumbing it down/yoloing it would have seen me play.) thats the honest truth of it.
Fank is officially the most frivolous NSMer ever.

Bird

Activity, game, and player analyses up!

Sonnet coming soon!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bubbles

Quote from: Bird on October 23, 2013, 06:57:53 PMThis made people think you were his partner, and you got lynched for it. I feel like one of the main reasons it happened was because the humans didn't think of a better alternative, but oh well.
I'm pretty sure every time I've ever been lynched its because of this.

Catch on guys

The_Subjective_Thought

bird, not you too? :'(

Oilmar admitted he sent the pm.

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Yugi

Will FSM get a mean poem written about him since he was the least active player?

Waddle Bro

Waddle Bro

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

Apparently I could have insta'd myself to win? Didn't know that, sorry humans!

bubbles and olimar you didn't want to lynch me out of love right

fank009

QuoteEach | represents one post. The sonnet will probably go to fank, since I think in terms of wordcount, he was more active, plus he was constantly sending me PMs with his thoughts.
Considering chat activity... yeah, I could send you logs for basically everyday on my own so yeah...

(time for Fanks analysis) I would put what I normally do, but I feel my opinion is too biased...

May I introduce to you my new Post game segment

Winners and losers
(although I feel that it is contreversial at times, I feel for this game it is the best plan of attack (imo))

Basically winners are people who played well to their role or had things go there way. losers the other way, basically the most influential play.

Winners:
BDS- You had a good game BDS, (If I remembered everything), you called both wolves (somewhat early), your leans were good, cases were good (at times... there were flaws with it but you had some valid points)

FSM- that double bluff, While I somewhat Questioned it at the beginning, along with what you did (or didnt do) it tied everyone to fall for the trap, and it greatly influenced the game, bringing down others as well.

Bird- Active game, everyone somewhat contributed... should be proud bird.

Maestro- Wolfed N1 and flipped fool... Nuff said in reality

Losers:
Davy, the decision to no wolf practically backfired... and brought the wolf partner into suspicion... but overall, a pretty decent game, given as well that he "threw the game..." AND dont forget that tiebreaker vote... without all this stuff, wouldnt have really stood out.

Fank- again, somewhat same as davy, but the difference was, that he was a winner... he had everyone wrapped around his finger, and could have won the game too, with taking the chicken option out, and RNG and verm's vote not going his way.

Mashi- Somewhat debatable... but Im chucking you in the losers section for being lynched. You did some great work in drawing fools together, giving them a false sense of security, but all you created was confusion, and (imo) not really helped the game, especially when (yours truly) was squealing the opposite direction since day 1.

Verm- more of a saving grace, but the fact that everyone would have voted you, AND you almost gave wolves the game... is granted a loser spot, otherwise you played rather neutral imo. oh yeah... forgot about that chicken plan

Waddle- There was a quote I made after your "spying trip", got to find it.... goes something along the lines of you not having me. that and other points stated as well earlier in the thread...

Humans day 3 onwards... It was really the fank vs BDS show... and everyone just stayed out of the way. granted humans almost lost this way...

TST- yes you won, but in reality you are a loser, Fairly obvious fool tell from the get go, Messaging FSM didnt help you, and the fact that wolves wouldnt wolf you and humans shouldnt have lynched you (not on my watch anyway). In a way, you did play to your role, and the saving grace of fank made you win, but being pegged day 1 doesnt help.

No hopers
No one thank goodness...

(everyone else is too boring to give commentary :P)
TBWCW- Too human day 1... thats why you were wolfed.
Greg- liked your points... nothing that wowed me...
bubbles- hard luck on "being wolfy"
Olimar- again like greg, nothing that sort of wowed me...
(did I miss anyone?)

If I had to award a mvp, I would give it maestro... the fact that he stayed under the radar to be wolfed, is by far a mighty achievement than possible other nomination, FSM a close second Screwing the humans over doesnt count towards his win condition, and deserves no thought in awarading mvp (nice double bluff though), (some might argue mashi... but (im sure I said somewhere) "obvious trap was obvious"
Wooden spoon award should be obvious, And I'll be keeping it in my utensils draw.

Thanks for the game bird... Different conditions, equals different stratergies...
(Bird, fools should have been lynched for the win :P (same condition of all dead = gameover... lol no one winning xD)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

The_Subjective_Thought

Yeah yeah, I know I basically failed in my role.

My plan was brilliant!! Shame it didn't work.

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Olimar12345

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 26, 2013, 01:39:20 AMbubbles and olimar you didn't want to lynch me out of love right

But of course! :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!