News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG 60: 2fool4skool - Post-Game

Started by Bird, October 23, 2013, 06:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

^The SSBM game had the accounts of characters who are in SSBM. Excuse you.

Yugi

why are you pointing at the search feature???????

Olimar12345

...the search feature? Man, your layout must be way different from mine.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

It actually points to the space between search and profile.

The_Subjective_Thought

You awesome fank.

You very awesome.

I screwed up in that game in too many ways to even count.

But you got me to win anyway!

POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: Bubbles on October 23, 2013, 09:07:56 PMApparently I'm my best human when I'm a wolf and my best wolf when I'm a human

What happen when you third party?
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Yugi

She gets lynched because LAST TIME SHE WAS THE META

The_Subjective_Thought

I jus realised I have a hundered percent win rate.

And I've played as humans, wolves and third party.

Hooray for pure blind luck.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.

MaestroUGC

Another perfectly planned victory on my part.

Game, set, match.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

fank009

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 23, 2013, 08:41:21 PMFank, epic fail that you wolfed TST, because he doesn't count as a human. We would have just had to lynch verm and you wolf someone and you would have won. I'd hate to be davy right now lol

also to be fair, I had a pretty convincing case against verm for thinking he was a wolf :(

Um.... I dont know whats more of an epic fail, me wolfing TST, or you MISSING my obvious end of day wolf tells (as well as other things (LOL fail stalking :P, (i know you were bored but still xD)

Imma try to put things in my perspective...

lets go back to 1hr before EOD, and the chicken plan was invented
fast forward to 10 mins before EOD and we have this...
Spoiler
Quote00:50:57: <BlackDragonSlayer> So unless somebody changes their vote... TST will be lynched...
00:51:05: <Waladdin> Everyone be prepared to change your votes and click that preview button to see are you ninja'd!!!
00:51:17: <BlackDragonSlayer> I'll change to davy...?
00:51:24: <Liggy> yay finished SAT
00:51:43: <Waladdin> ok
00:51:54: <fank009> sounds good...
00:52:02: <fank009> at least have a backup...
00:52:12: <Waladdin> fank, will you vote?
00:52:22: <Waladdin> *who will
00:52:46: <fank009> ...
00:52:55: <Waladdin> TST?
00:53:02: <fank009> yeah,
00:53:05: <Waladdin> because that vote is useless
00:53:13: <fank009> you think?
00:53:19: <fank009> epsecially now?
[close]

and then we have my vote ~12 seconds to EOD...  (How does this NOT scream wolfy???)

this was the main thing that I was scared about, given I had an OK response in the game, it was still wolfish, and although verm was prime game, all it took was that fact, and it was all over.

but still

WHY WAS VERM's vote MORE SUS THAN MINE???!!!??? :/
that doesnt make sense (a recurring theme in this game xD)

anyway, there were like countless other points in the game where wolves lost it as well... mainly No wolfing night 4 :/ but yeah... I did what I felt was the best play.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 23, 2013, 11:56:26 PMAnother perfectly planned victory on my part.

Game, set, match.
you got lucky :P
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Toby

Man, I got wolfed for playing to humanly, I guess.

fank009

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on October 24, 2013, 12:44:39 AMMan, I got wolfed for playing to humanly, I guess.
yep prolly the easiet wolfing of the lot
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Thiannon

Quote from: fank009 on October 24, 2013, 12:21:05 AMUm.... I dont know whats more of an epic fail, me wolfing TST, or you MISSING my obvious end of day wolf tells (as well as other things (LOL fail stalking :P, (i know you were bored but still xD)

Yeah, this is not close, fank. You screwed up royally what had been a really well played wolf game on your part up until that point. The lynch momentum was obviously moving towards verm, and even if it hadn't been, the nonzero chance of your winning if you wolfed anyone but TST was higher than the zero percent chance of your winning when you wolfed him.

Yes, I'm mad because fank denied us an epic final day phase.

I'd like to point out that because of the "wolves can win on a night phase" rule, we were denied the even more badass ending of fank wolfing a human, verm getting lynched, fank wolfing a human, and then fank and TST insta-ing TST while the last human looks on helplessly, clinching a win for both of them.

This is still a stupid rule.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Waddle Bro

Quote from: fank009 on October 24, 2013, 12:21:05 AMUm.... I dont know whats more of an epic fail, me wolfing TST, or you MISSING my obvious end of day wolf tells (as well as other things (LOL fail stalking :P, (i know you were bored but still xD)

WHY WAS VERM's vote MORE SUS THAN MINE???!!!??? :/
that doesnt make sense (a recurring theme in this game xD)

anyway, there were like countless other points in the game where wolves lost it as well... mainly No wolfing night 4 :/ but yeah... I did what I felt was the best play.
It did make sense, so please don't even try to rub it in our faces. I told you to change your vote. That gave you an alibi. Verm made the plan of chicken vote, and if no one would have changed their vote, he could have voted for BDS, like he did, allowing the wolves win. I also found his explanation for voting BDS unlikely.
You most likely would have been lynched next, had Verm not voted like he did.

But it's kind of a douchebag move to let someone who didn't deserve his victory win, instead of eight humans when giving up!!!

Also, I think wolfing someone Night 4 would have supported a theory of davy being FSM's wolf partner, so it wasn't a mistake.

ninja'd Thiannon, the game would have ended when there would have been one human vs. one wolf. The fools didn't count towards the humans.

Thiannon

Not if the wolves can't win at the end of the night, Waddle!
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar