[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - "Battle with Shadow Queen"

Started by snyper, May 03, 2008, 05:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snyper

Completed and on site

You know teh part after teh phase 1 of shadow queen battle in paper mario 2.... u shoudl post that song and if u can in megaman 2 post flashman u got a ton of other stuff but no flashman :(

Palagerini

here's what i got on the flashman theme so far... it's not done yet but it sounds like teh song.. http://www.mediafire.com/?dmfd5nzhajz
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Palagerini

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

snyper

weird i cant download it off that link

Palagerini

wierd... it's been saying invalid file to all my arrangements...

http://www.mediafire.com/?zzixmwtxi8a

try it now..
<ktp753>ouch.

snyper

i got it thx :) i liek it     o and btw that other song i was talking about is crystal stars somoen else put up a post about it too

Palagerini

thanks.. glad u liked it..  ;D
<ktp753>ouch.

DonValentino