News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

What is the best nintendo game EVER?

Started by Crazy Hand, October 11, 2013, 10:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I haven't met anyone since blueflower who didn't like Pikmin!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

^What is Pikmin even about? I've heard numberous people try to explain it but I'm still sketchy on the details..

Favorite games:
#1 - Super Mario Bros. 3
#2 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
#3 - Pokemon Series (Can't choose an actual favourite; they're all good)
#4 - Super Mario World
#5 - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask/The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Tie for 5th)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Quote from: JDMEK5 on October 16, 2013, 01:38:04 PM^What is Pikmin even about? I've heard numberous people try to explain it but I'm still sketchy on the details..

Who cares what it's about you get to play as me
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 16, 2013, 01:29:45 PMI haven't met anyone since blueflower who didn't like Pikmin!

Why are you being a dick? Blueflower doesn't just like Pikmin, he loves it. It's his favorite game series. Just because he likes Pikmin 2 better doesn't mean he doesn't like Pikmin -.-
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

In all respect slow, mind your business. This was (obviously) meant as a joke, as anyone who knows the slightest thing about blueflower knows he loves pikmin. And for the record, EarthBound is his favorite series.

Quit inserting yourself into these kinds of scenarios.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 16, 2013, 01:56:00 PMIn all respect slow, mind your business. This was (obviously) meant as a joke, as anyone who knows the slightest thing about blueflower knows he loves pikmin. And for the record, EarthBound is his favorite series.

Quit inserting yourself into these kinds of scenarios.

It's not meant as a joke when he constantly complains to me privately about how much of a dick you're being to him. And for the record, "kidding not kidding" still qualifies as being a dick. So please stop.

Olimar12345

This is a residual back-and-forth between us, which usually goes something like this:
Blue: "how can you like Pikmin 1 more than Pikmin 2?" Must not be a real fan! :P"
Olimar:"how can you like Pikmin 2 more than Pikmin 1?" Must not be a real fan! :P"
It has become as common as a greeting, and I always looked at it as nothing more than sheer frivolousness. If this is hurting someone, I sincerely apologize and will stop.

And if blueflower is having some sort of issue with me, I'd appreciate it if he'd contact me about it. It would be the quickest and easiest way to deal with the situation.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 16, 2013, 02:07:29 PMIt's not meant as a joke when he constantly complains to me privately about how much of a dick you're being to him. And for the record, "kidding not kidding" still qualifies as being a dick. So please stop.
Slow has got a point

Olimar12345

SlowPokemon

We can just forget about it, I didn't realize you weren't doing it intentionally. And I think blue is okay too though I haven't talked with him about it. The only reason I haven't said anything till now was because he told me not to. :S

Also I hope MarioLegoFan never stops posting, he always brings a smile to my face

mikey

Olimar I can't see those special characters.  Is it Japanese?
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 16, 2013, 05:18:22 PMAlso I hope MarioLegoFan never stops posting, he always brings a smile to my face
I only wish I could here that from everyone here :)

Dragonite

You expect me to choose a favorite? ._.

I'll let Super Mario Galaxy and Pokémon X / Y tie for first, and I'd probably throw the original Golden Sun in there to except it was made by Camelot and not Nintendo.

Yugi