News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

NSM roleplaying group?

Started by Jamaha, October 11, 2013, 03:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

I don't have a mic, or any sort of experience talking for extended periods of time in a gaming capacity.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jamaha

As it turns out, Saturday would probably be our best bet then.

Though there's the issue of trying to get people from three continents available at the same time. So that's UTC-8, UTC-6, UTC+2 and UTC+10. Anyone got a nice solution for this optimization problem? Personally I see two solutions, one which involves me waking up reeeally early in the morning and another where I stay awake all night.

MaestroUGC

Well you're hosting this thing, so I think it's only fair that we try and cater to you as much as possible. It just depends on what you want to do.

Would it be safe to assume we won't be doing this every saturday? Like say, only once a month or every other week?

Jamaha

Yeah, every once in a while when people have time. A couple of times a month maybe. Saturdays are somewhat tricky as I don't always know what other things I might have planned.

Winter

There should be some sort of mass text message so that we don't miss it. I'll at least gt the memo and then try to be here. Saturdays are perfect.

MaestroUGC

Well, it seems we've got people to get this started, let's say we try to get one after Thanksgiving, Nov. 30? Or something.

Jamaha

Sorry I haven't really been around, been busy with my thesis.

There seems to be quite a bit of stuff happening next weekend, so Nov. 30 most likely won't work. I might be able to find some time in the evening but I'm not sure.

How about the week later, Dec 7th?

MaestroUGC

This saturday is good for me, I believe.

If not I think most of us have some time off around the holidays so we could squeeze something in around then.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Jamaha

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 03, 2013, 07:51:37 PMI'm off Saturday! :J

I'm having trouble understanding this comment for some reason. Saturday is good?

Olimar12345

Yes, I am off from work, meaning that I am free. Sorry for the confusion :P

Jamaha

Olimar12345

Well, the smiley kind of gave it away...  ::)