News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin discussion thread

Started by FierceDeity, September 28, 2013, 03:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

The finale blew me out of the water. Like I knew what would happen due to the manga, but it the anime did such an amazing job.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FierceDeity

The music is amazing, and completely fitting.
Music Placement
I loved that they brought back the first intro song to use at the end of that episode. (Not really sure if I should spoiler that or not, but I generally like to go into a show not knowing what I'm going to experience, so...why not)
[close]

Nebbles

Also, I'm sad we haven't talked about how amazing that first opening song is. Man it gets me pumped.

FierceDeity

IT'S SO GOOD AHHHHHH.
It sets the mood so perfectly for the episodes it's on. I kinda wish they hadn't changed it, but I can see how the change in mood as far as openings go kinda corresponds to the change in mood in the story.
Spoiler
And by that I mean, like, Eren's ability to transform into a titan making the situation a lot less bleak and all. Not as though depressing shit (PETRA, NOOOOOOOO) isn't still happening.
[close]

Nebbles

I still think the second opening is unfitting. It's a great song, but I don't think it's too fitting...

FierceDeity

I think it's just the beginning of it that throws me off. The rest of it's still pretty intense.

Bubbles

Nah, I really like the second opening too. The first one is angry/powerful sounding, and the lyrics are all about the shame of being "livestock" and to fight for freedom. The second opening is humanity realizing that they actually might have a chance at fighting back.

ninja'd: The beginning part is supposed to be them celebrating since after a century they actually found something

man im really bad at explaining things

Nebbles

True, but some episodes are certainly... very grim and don't fit the second theme at all.

I wonder what the rest of them are gonna sound like, whenever season 2 returns.

SlowPokemon

I was waiting for it to finish to start watching it, so I guess it's fair game now! I'll start watching it soon :) Everyone keeps telling me to, haha.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FierceDeity

Do eeeeet :D
Like, even when you take into account my bias toward whatever anime I've watched most recently, it is still probably my favorite anime. It's so goddamn good.

KefkaticFanatic

Friend introduced me to this, forcing me to agree that she has good tastes ~.~

But dayum pretty good at 4 ep in.

me irl
[close]

GaryOak

Quote from: Nebbles on September 29, 2013, 06:43:06 PMTrue, but some episodes are certainly... very grim and don't fit the second theme at all.

I wonder what the rest of them are gonna sound like, whenever season 2 returns.

I was hoping that the second season would start next year but I looked up that now it's only 15 chapters behind manga?? These 25 episodes covered 34 chapters. Definitely not gonna air next year, something like 2016 sounds more realistic. I don't really want to read the manga first since this was so exciting to watch...but I don't want to wait either and they've released only 7 books so far so it would be nice to buy them now. And it's probably impossible to avoid spoilers unless I quit the internet. Guess I just read it dammit.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Nebbles

Maybe the manga can update a little faster or something?? I hope so, so we aren't waiting forever for season two...

Bubbles

Or maybe they could put out a new episode every two weeks instead. If the manga updates every month it shouldn't catch up as fast

Roz~

I don't really like the second opening. I guess Guren No Yumiya is just too good haha.
And people who wants the manga to update faster... we get one big update per month, instead of 4 small updates per month, so... it's kinda like the same thing since we get around 50 pages per month. Apparently they're already on tome 10 in Japan, and Isayama said he wants the manga to end by the 20th tome, so... yeah.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 29, 2013, 08:35:42 PMI was waiting for it to finish to start watching it, so I guess it's fair game now! I'll start watching it soon :) Everyone keeps telling me to, haha.

FINALLY
You're not gonna regret it ;)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.