News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG LIX: SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHARACTER MENU

Started by Waddle Bro, September 23, 2013, 11:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

TWG LXI: SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Universal effect: TWG Accounts

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD, ANYONE. IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP FOR THE GAME, PM ME.
I'd also prefer if you'd PM all the questions you have, so no one could have an idea who's playing.

-If you'll sign up in time, you'll receive your account and password when the game starts.
-Read the account rules:
Spoiler
1. Under no circumstances is a player or host permitted to modify the email address associated with any of the anonymous accounts. This will result in a permanent ban.
2. The anonymous accounts are not permitted to post in any topic besides the game one for which they were distributed.
3. Hosts will be given the passwords to each anonymous account, but they are not allowed to log into those accounts to gather information.
4. Hosts are allowed to change the avatars and signatures of these accounts prior to the game thread going up. If he or she elects to do so, players are disallowed from modifying the accounts or signatures. It is the host's responsibility to return the accounts to normal.
5. Players may change the avatars of each account as long as the avatar is still clearly representative of the account name. They are not permitted to change the signatures.
6. Hosts may place additional restrictions on each of these accounts regarding changes or posting styles, but it is up to him to enforce these rules.
[close]
-Don't tell anyone, what account you might or might not have.
-LET'S ALL HAVE FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Three Wolves VS. Nine Humans

1. TWG Mario
2. TWG Luigi
3. TWG Bowser
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Link
6. TWG Kirby
7. TWG Pikachu
8. TWG Samus
9. TWG Fox
10. TWG DK
11. TWG Falcon
12. TWG Ness

Waddle Bro

The account you receive will be randomly chosen, so you might not receive the account you want!!!

If I would allow people choosing their accounts, it could lead in a situation of "ermahgerd i bet twg pikachu is waddle becuz he likez pkmnz"

Waddle Bro