(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

Mr. E

I won a prize that was a PM which said, "a prize"

I think we all just got trolled

Mr. E

vermilionvermin

I just skimmed the thread.  I'm now against lynching slow because:

1.  He voted Liggy (who I think is a likely wolf at this point) before Liggy's loner claim came to light.
2.  Contranegative voted for him earlier in the game as well (before yesterday, when I think it was plausible that Contra was trying to make slow look human).

Toby

Toby

Vote Count:

Bird  - Dude
SlowPokemon -
Dude – Slowpokemon
FireArrow -
Mr. E - Slowpokemon
Vermilionvermin – Mr. E

Slowpokemon – 2
Mr. E - 1

Dude

Aaahhh

I guess I'll give Slow one last chance.

Mr. E

Mr. E

I'll keep mine on slow and ask for an explanation of why people are voting for me before they just vote for me. like really. The accusations are I was suspicious last phase, which I explained, and haven't been challenged on, and because clearly a widely broadcasted boxkeeper checking with Contra clearly makes me his likely partner.

Toby

The Boy's Forest of Tears

What you can do with the little red boxes:

You can give your box to anyone you want, but not yourself.  If you deposit any box you collected into the tree stump you may choose one of the following:
   -An amount of Four Boxes allow the user to use a Guard
   -An amount of Five Boxes allow a player to use a Kill
   -An amount of Three Boxes allow a player to use an Seer
   -An amount of One Box allows a player to use a Bodyguard
   -An amount of Two Boxes allows a player to use a role block

I won't be happy with anyone who steals leftover boxes.

Chit Chat, anyone?

Vote Count:

Bird  - Dude
SlowPokemon -
Dude – Slowpokemon Mr. E
FireArrow -
Mr. E - Slowpokemon
Vermilionvermin – Mr. E

Slowpokemon – 1
Mr. E - 2

01. Mashi - Box Keeper Number 5
02. Thiannon - Human
03. Bird
04. BlackDragonSlayer - Brown Wolf
05. Bubbles - Third Party Serial Killer
06. Mariolegofan - Mason
07. SlowPokemon
08. MaestroUGC - Human
09. Dude
10. Liggy - Wolf
11. Fank009 - Guardian
12. TheZeldaPianist275
13. K-NiGhT
14. FireArrow
15. Mr. Tanooki Suit
16. Contranegative
17. Mr. E
18. Vermilionvermin

Things during the day were strange. Things were quiet. Where was everyone? Player 17 was running through the forest, looking for people. Everyone was hiding. Not separate though, they were all together. Waiting. Waiting for the time to strike. Mr. E lay against the bark of a tree, tired, exhausted. Player 9 jumped out of the very tree and landed on top of player 17. Somehow player 17 seemed to survive, but was pretty dizzy. Player 9 grabbed his shoe and whacked player 17 in the head repeatedly. Player 17 was fighting for his life, he had to survive, he couldn't die by some shoe. Player 17 pushed player 9 back and jumped on top of him, holding him down, trying to get his head straight. player 9 managed to get a hand free and grabbed player 17's hair, pulled it towards him and bit off his left ear. He didn't spit it out though, he chewed it. With the ear still in his mouth he took a strong looking stick and jabbed it into player 17's stomach. Blood was everywhere. The life drained from player 17 as player 9 swallowed the ear.

Mr. E has been lynched

It's Night time, ad it seems to be raining, hail stones is that? No wait, it's bigger that hail stones what is it.... wait? It is now Night 6. Night 6 ends Friday 8pm GMT+1

It's raining toes everybody. How fun is that? But that's not all, there seems to be writing on the nail of the toe, what does it say?

'Suck me'

Mr. E

Toby

You just got your ear bitten off and your stomach stabbed with a sharp stick, how are you still talking?

vermilionvermin

If anyone has a box, now would be a greeeeeeeeat time to use it.